o f

i was screeching while doing my test lol

~***~

Kris' POV

"No.no.no.no." I repeated as I started to run all around to my room to my comfort room, pushing everything out in a shelf.

I frustratingly brushed my hair with my trembling hands.
This was the baddest thing that happened to me, losing a loved one. I know that I said I don't love Junmyeon, but I was loving him each and everyday. I just want to be with my Junmyeon, my one and only Kim Junmyeon. The one that made me happy all day, the one who made me feel loved, the one that made me loyal, and of course, the one that made me had a boner.

I sighed as I sat at the corner of my bed, that sh.it a.ss btch Yixing should pay.

I quickly wiped the tear from my bloated eyes, as I was about to sob, Tae Yong entered the room.

"Hey.." He greeted, sitting beside me. I quickly moved away because I was mad at him for leaving the house.

"Look," He requested, looking at me with a sigh.

"You see something happened," He looked down at the floor with a sob, I tilted my head in curiosity and nodded to make him continue.

"He's somewhere." He said, looking at me with his shining eyes. I smirked and got up from the mattress.

"You always are the best." I smiled, patting his shoulders, making him giggle.

"Anything for my hyung." He winked, making me glare at him.

"We'll find him tomorrow." I reminded, as he nod in acceptance. I waved goodbye because I wanted to work more.

Suho's POV

As I woke up, I was tied in a chair. I tried to shake myself out but instead, I wasn't moving a bit.

"KREASEEE~" I called out as a whine. I only received the blinking lights as I got scared.

The lights turned off as I heard footsteps getting near me, I was having a sutra no one could ever imagine. As the lights turned on again, Yixing appeared.

"Y-yixing!" I stuttered, making him smirk.

"Don't you leave me with a boner." He growled near my ear, making me shiver in fright.

"LET ME OUT!" I screamed, making him grab my chin to face him.

"We're not done yet.." He said, as he freed me from the chair.

I tried to run away but instead, there was a leash in my neck, making me pull back to him.

w a r n i n g

He pulled me down to his lap, and started to nibble my neck.

"N-no.." I stuttered, trying to resist his horrible touch.

He bit harder which caused me to jump, I sobbed as he looked at the bruises he made.

"We're not done yet remember?" He smirked, making me go backward. But he pulled me harder, making me chock in pain.