y o u r

Suho's POV

"Babe! Wha-what are you do-doing he-here?" Kris stammered.

A smirk plastered in my face.

Calling her babe in front of me huh? Hilarious right?

"Oh well, Minseok and Jongdae had a photo shoot here. Then I saw Kris alone, but, a slut came to ruin my moment." Suzy glared, scoffing at me.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SLUT! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE FU-"

"YOU DESERVE TO BE CALLED A SLUT! AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE! I CAN'T BELIEVE I ADORED YOU AND TOOK CARE OF YOU!" Suzy said, as she threw her purse straight to my face.

"YOU BI-" I shouted as I threw her my cotton candy on her face, making her make up smudge on it a bit.

Suzy groaned as she took of the excess cotton candy on her face and started walking to me in a mad manner.

"YOU WHORE STEALING BOYFRIEND!" She said as she was about to pull my hair, but was blocked by Kris.

"OH YEAH? I GAVE YOU KRIS! AND I'M JUST PUTTING BACK WHERE HE BELONGS!" I shouted back.

"COULD YOU GUYS STOP IT!" Kris shouted, making the both of us startled.

"Couldn't you guys see what's happening?!" He pointed at the people who were looking at us for fhe whole time, including Minseok and Jongdae.

My eyes were shaking at the sight of people.

I unexpectedly fell on my knees and started crying.

I'm so scared.

Baekhyun or Sehun wasn't here, except for Suzy. Who used to take care of me.

"Aww, look at the actor!" Suzy shouted.

I kept crying as I heard Kris sigh.

"Junmyeon?" He called.

That was the second time he said my proper name.

I looked up and rubbed my teary eyes.

He knelt down to my level and ruffled my hair.

"I'm sorry, but, we weren't together. I love Suzy, okay? No-not you." Kris sighed.

My eyes widened and more tears crept down my eyes.

"Y-YOU JER-JERK!" I shouted running away to the park's exit.

"JUNMY-JUNBABY!" I heard Kris shout, which made me stop.

I turned around with a smirk on my face.

"Don't you have someone to love now? Don't you have someone to call baby? Don't you have someone who knows you better than me?" I asked, but I didn't earn any reply.

"Well, okay then." I said and got back to running away.

-