HEYY!!

ITS BEEN A WHILE

okay, your right.

i listen to vixx ravi now.

idek why but ITS GR8 DOE

(right?)

~***~

Kris' POV

Taeyong was shocked at what he heard from Kris' mouth. The Chinese male looked at him sighed.
"Tell Sehun to come here." The older ordered in a serious tone, which made him gulp. "B-but-" "I TOLD YOU TO TELL SEHUN TO COME.HERE.NOW." Kris raised his voice, making him grab his phone and scroll down on his contacts, finding his future brother-in-law.

Kris quickly clicked sehoe with an aggressive tap.

"AYO SHT HOE WE NEED TO GET YOUR BROTHER-"

[yIXING AGAIN?!] Sehun screamed from the phone, making Taeyong jump a little.

"YOU GUESSED IT BOY! NOW COME HE-"

"BTCH I'M HERE!" Shouted Sehun, who was actually in front of Kris' house with a car.

Kris ran inside the car with Taeyong, while Sehun was ready to go away.

"How'd y'all know it was Yixing?" Sehun asked as both males entered the car.

"Isn't it obvious?" Taeyong glared, making Sehun stick out his tongue at the younger.

"Let's just go to the abandoned sht city, he's obviously there." Kris suggested. Sehun nodded, making Taeyong gulp because he was scared.

-

They arrived at a very dirty place, that's what Taeyong could describe it.

But Sehun and Kris thinks it's a really interesting place to be in.

Kris and Sehun jumped out of the car, making Taeyong scared.

"You'll protect the car, got it?" Sehun reassured Taeyong, making the younger nod.

The older males left the car, making Taeyong all alone.

Sehun looked around the place, only to see destroyed buildings, filled with moss and unknown substances.

Kris just wanted to find Junmyeon again.

The two heard a familiar scream from a not so far away building, making the both of them look at each other.

"Hyung, that building!" Sehun pointed at a tall building, which wasn't really dirty like the other buildings.

Kris nodded as they both ran to the said building.

When they both arrived at the building, the building from inside was unexpectedly clean.