How you meet

Thomas-
A frozen winter evening brought me out of my parent's basement for a drink from Starbucks.  I order a (favorite warm drink).  On the way on I bump into and extremely cute guy and end up spilling my drink on us both.

"Sorry Sir!" I say frantically while wiping his shirt with a napkin.

"Its fine, but how about you repay me with a date tomorrow at 7pm, Red Lobster." He blurts out. I nod, he gives a smile and walks out into the snow.  I leave quickly and sit on my bed until all traces of embarrassment leave my face.

Patton/Morality-
Last night was a nasty night.  It was a full moon.  Why does that matter?  I'm a type of werewolf.  I stagger out of the forest near my house, my clothes tattered and I was bleeding from my great wounds.  Walking out I trip on a bush and hit my head.  Lying on the ground I hear footsteps hurry towards me.  Are use my little strength to look up and see a guy with brown hair, brown eyes and glasses.

"Are you ok?" He asks concerned.  I nod. "What happened?"

"I got into a fight, nasty one at that." I lie.  He nods skeptically. "Let me help you." He says while pulling me to my feet.  "Thanks." He smiles.

Logan/Logic-
Running away from fans is a difficult task.  I turn a corner and run into my sister's cafe.
"Cori!  They're following me again!"  I scream towards the back.  I then scan the tables and see nobody at any table, except for the one is the corner.  A man with brown eyes, glasses, and brown hair sits reading a book.  I walk up to his table and sit across from him.

"Sorry for yelling.  I hope I'm not bothering you." I say.  He looks up from his book.

"That is quite fine.  I am more confused on who is following you."

"My fans." He gives a questioning look.  "I'm a model." He nods.  My sister then walks out of the back with a plate of biscuits. "Sorry (N/N) I had to finish my biscuits."

Roman/Princey-
I got transferred to America because most of the criminals have been caught. I was an auror for the ministry of magic. I now work for the American Auror Gaurd. Well I bought the cheapest house on the market witch was only a state away from the office buildings. My neighbor saw how many books I own and suggested that I read this series called 'Harry Potter' well I've already heard the stories but I agreed to read them. I took the first one to a store where you buy furniture and bought me some and sat outside in what is called a mall.

"Greetings. I couldn't help but notice that you are reading my favorite book series." A voice says. I look up and see a muggle with fancy attire and a charming smile. "I'm just starting it. My neighbor suggested that I read it instead of rereading my school books."

"You sound like Hermione." I laugh a bit at his statement. " I would hope so." I say.

"Sorry to get off this wonderful topic but can't help but notice you have an accent. Where are you from." I give him a crooked smile. "London." His mouth opens to say something but my communication device goes off. "Sorry my employer is contacting me and I must go. I hope to see you again."

Virgil/Anxiety-
I am out of food. My roommates ate it all. I get into my car and go to the grocery store. I grab a generous supply of microwave dinners then go to the soda isle and look for the Dr. Pepper. One 12 pack left, I reach for it and another hand grabs it after I grab it.

"Sorry, you can have it." I say turning towards the person. He has brown hair and brown eyes with messy black eyeshadow underneath. "Whatever." He mumbles taking the pack. "Your welcome."

Here's the first chapter. I hope you like it.