You in the hospital

YOU BETTER HAVE READ THE LAST CHAPTER YOU FOOL! Sorry if your name is Alesha, change that to Anna

Thomas
It was late when he got the call. He groggily took it.

"Hello. Is this Thomas?" A friendly voice says from the other side.

"Uh Yeah. Who is this?" Thomas replies waking himself up.

"This is Alesha, I'm here with your girlfriend, (Y/N). She was attacked a while ago and is in the hospital. She put you under her emergency contact." Alesha solemnly says.

"A-alright... I'll be there." Thomas stutters. Alesha hangs up and Thomas' breathing starts to become uneven. His sides calm him down and get him to the hospital.

"I'm here to see (Y/N) (L/N). I'm her boyfriend." Thomas tell the receptionist.

"She is in room 243. That's two lefts and a right down that hall." She happily points him in the direction. He thanks her and goes on her way. He goes into your room and sits next to your sleeping body.

"(Y/N), Babydoll. I love you." He holds your hand and falls asleep leaning on the bed.

In the morning you awoke to Thomas holding your hand in an awkward position. You sweets your hand softly.

"Thomas. Wake up." You whisper. He squirms and eventually wakes up.

"(Y/N)" he breathes out. He pulls you into a kiss.

"Me. Sanders, she must stay in bed for two months so she can heal properly. It's both of your choice to have her continue healing at home. A nurse will check in three times a week. I will put on her casts and then in the morning you two may leave." A doctor tells Thomas.

"Thank you." Thomas walks into your room and tells you the news. She smile and kiss him. The doctor then puts on a bunch of casts on you and leaves.

The next morning you are extremely sore and ready to get into your own bed. Thomas get a wheelchair and pushes you to the lobby and fills out the paperwork and pushes you out and puts you in the car and the wheelchair in the back. The two of you happy that you get to go home.

Patton
Patton was in the ambulance with you on the way to the hospital. He texts his brothers(other sides) and Thomas. Patton then starts going into shock. You are taken in and a nice nurse, Alesha, treats him for shock. You go into surgery.

"Is she going to be ok?" Patton shakily asks Alesha.

"Yes. She is with the best doctors we have here." She says rubbing his arm.

"Patton Sanders?" A doctor calls after three hours. Patton walks up with Alesha at his heels. The three of them walk down a hall and stop outside a room. "Mr. Sanders, (Y/N) is now stable, but is still unconscious. She will hopefully wake up in the next few hours. She is in this room." Patton thanks the doctor and walks in.

About four hours later you start coming to. Patton is in the corner of the bed, that the doctors brought in for him, crying. You smile sadly at him.

"Pat." You breath out. He looks up at you and smiles sadly.

"(Y/N)... My Luna." He pulls you into a gently hug, knowing you are sore. "Are you feeling alright?" He asks you.

"Beside being sore I'm alright now that your here." You kiss him gently. You scoot over slightly on the bed and let him cuddle next to you.