Remus Catchup(63-82)

First Sign
It's the morning after remus' and my one year anniversary. We are tangled up in each other's limbs. I open my eyes only to be met with Remus' hair, his face buried in my chest.

I smile at my dear husband before hurriedly untangle myself and run to the bathroom, dry heaving into the toilet.

"Hun are you ok?" Remus asks from the bathroom door of our hotel room.

"I don't know" I whisper shakily. Remus sits next to me and holds my hair back, rubs my back and occasionally kisses my cheek.

"I don't want to see you in the hospital again" Remus whispers in my ear.

Finding out
After a few days of feeling extremely nauseous and tired I decide maybe i should see if I'm pregnant.  I just took an at home pregnancy test and am waiting for the results.

Remus has told me many times he doesn't want kids of his own. And if I'm pregnant he's not going to want them.... but I want kids with him....

I hear the timer go off and I check the test and my heart drops... I'm pregnant. I immediately hide the test in the back of my makeup drawer where he'd never look.

"Flower are you ok? You've been in there for a while." Remus says knocking on the door lightly.

"Yeah I'm fine... I'm just going to take a bath" I say cautiously so my voice doesn't give away my pain in my heart.

"Ok. I'll join you if you'd like." I can hear him smirking.

"I need some time alone Remus. Thank you for the offer."

Telling him
I've waited months... I'm almost six months now and I'm showing but I cover it with loose clothes and a corset, I know it's probably not that safe but it's keeping the baby alive.

I told sunny and ray last week that they are going to be a big sister and brother and they are estactic. And I've told remus' family but not Remus....

Remus' twin brother Roman is over to play with his niece and nephew. Sunny is talking about how excited she is to have a little sibling that isn't a twin.

What I don't notice is that Remus is in the hall listening in or packing a bag and leaving the house with a small bag.

Telling his family
I just text them a picture of the untrasound and say 'Remus doesn't know yet but you guys are gonna have a little niece~"

The rest of the day I was spammed with congratulations and excited emojis.

Telling your family
It's been about four weeks since I found out I was pregnant and I need to tell my kids about them being big siblings.

"Sunny! Ray! Can you come into my room?" I yell once Remus left to go shopping.

The two run in and sit on the floor with happy smiles, they are never allowed in when Remus is home.

"But mr. Remus doesn't like us in here mommy." Ray says confused.

"Ray, you can call him dad if you'd like" I pat his puffy hair

"Yeah! Ray! He's our dad!" Sunny giggles.

"Well he's not MY dad" ray huffs. I laugh softly at his stubbornness.

"Well what I'm going to tell you, you can't tell him. Is that a deal?" I put a finger up to my lips to show that I mean business about this secret,

"Yes a secret!!!" Sunny laughs

"Shhhh. well you are going to have a little sister!" I smile. Sunny and ray take a minute to process what I said before hug attacking me

"Are you sure it's a sister?" Ray asks pouting.