Patton special

"Patty!  You need to stop!  I can't continue," I motion my hand between the two of us. "THIS!"

"(Y/N)...  why...?" Patton forces out through threatening tears.

"It's because I am going to take my rightful place.  And I would be killed my pack finds out I'm with you..." I say quietly.

"(Y/N) I don't get it..."

"Patton.  I'm a wolf!  Your a HUMAN!  Does that clarify it?"

"Yes... but then why are you a human?"

"...  It was Virginia....  OH VIRGINIA!!" I leap with joy.

"Wait..." Patton takes a step back.  "Who's Virginia?"

"She's the witch who turned me into a human!  She could make you like me!!!  Then I wouldn't have to leave you!"  I squeal. " Only if you want to."

"I think it would be a great idea.  Yeah.  Let's do it!" Patton's eyes glimmer with confidence.

"Alright.  Let's go!" I force myself into a wolf.  (H/C) fur covering my particularly average sized body. 

"So... do I hop onto your back or?" I yip at his question and he climbs on.  I dash out to the woods.

Trees covering my vision, leaves under paw.  Birds chirping above.  Patton hugging my neck.  Nothing better.  Then I skid to a stop.

"Are we here?" Patton asks gulping.

I force myself back into a human and hum a yes.  Patton grabs my hand as we walk into a nearby cave.

"VIRGINIA!" I yell.  A scuttling is heard from further in.

"Oh my highness.  What brings you here?" A high pitched voice says from the darkness.

"Could you shift him?" I bluntly say squatting down looking into yellow eyes in the shadows.

The eyes blink twice.  "No.  I cannot.  But I can have you do it."  The voice gets farther away with Virginia scuttling somewhere.  She returns after a moment.  "Drink this and you shall have one shifting bite.  But before you drink add one hair of yours and whom you wish to shift to have a more probable chance of a shift."

"Thanks Virginia." I say and put my hand into the darkness to be hugged by Virginia.

"And if it doesn't work don't come back for another.  Only one bite bet human or it will kill them."  Virginia says as Patton and I are walking out.

"Shes joking right."  Patton laughs.

"She's not one to joke.  Here let me take a hair." I yank one out and Patton's face distorts in pain.

"Could of let me do that." He says as he pulls one of my hairs out. I growl in pain.

"Ok... I'm kinda nervous."  Patton confesses.

"Let's first head home and then we can do this ok?"  I give a slight smile.  He kisses me in return.

"Ok."

—————

Patton sits on the couch while I'm drinking the potion.  It tastes like coconut and vanilla with a hint of grass.

"Ok... You ready Pat?" I whisper in his ear.  He nods.  "Alright."

I pull his shirt down so I can see his collar bone.  I lean in a bite him right under his collar bone on his right side.  I feel his muscles contract in pain.  I grab his hand and squeeze to make sure he's ok.  Patton squeezes back, just when his breathing starts to get uneven.  An instinct tells me to not take my fangs out yet.  His muscles loosen up, his head falls limp.  I quickly let go.

"Patton?" I say shaking him slightly.  "Patton!  PATTON!" He wasn't waking up.  I feel for a pulse, he's still alive.

—————

"Nnnggggg" Patton groans waking up.  I get out of bed and give him my full attention.  While he was unconscious he grew ears and a tail.

"Patty?" I say.  His eyes flutter open.

"Did it work?" He asks.

"It worked." I whisper with my lips an inch away from his.  He closes the gap, kissing me like he's never kissed me before.

"I'm tired.  I'm going to eat." He says.  I laugh at him and let him be him again.  That goodness.