How you are affected

Thomas
You put away all of your electronics and have a month without social media and spend all that time with Arden and your family. Thomas tried coming over but your father actually shot at him so he just yelled at you about how sorry he is from a safe distance but you were too busy teaching Arden his colors.

Patton
You take a few days in the forest to recover. You aren't super mad, more disappointed. But you live off the land for a while to get back to who you are.

Logan
You kick Logan to the couch and don't let him see either of your boys. And you ignore him because of your heartbreak.

Roman
Your mother is actually very loving to you for once and she makes sure you are ok. But you quickly get a hold of yourself and start to act as if you were a single mom.

Virgil
Your brothers immediately go and treat you like a queen by giving you all the snacks and ice cream you want. And you start drinking heavily, at bars and even at home. Which caused you to be an easy target

Deceit
You become a lot more quiet and submissive in all aspects of your life. You wear double the makeup to hide the bruises and tear stains and you can't even do your job right anymore because you are so heartbroken. After a while your boss gives you a mandatory vacation and everyone on your team asks what's up

Remus
You kicked Remus out until he realizes how stupid he is. You cry for days because it reminds you too much of the end of your last marriage. And you can hardly handle looking at Rylee because of how similar she looks to him.

Remy
You go over to Thomas' house and he lets you stay in his room and Wren is confused about hearing you cry. You end up having Thomas cuddle you so you can actually sleep because you were only crying and needed sleep.

Picani
You go to his cousins house and they give you some money to hide in a motel for a while while you figure things out. You replay the moment over and over and you are constantly in a state of anxiety. Mookie and Nate get worried and it's really bad.