Chapter 11

So here is the order of people in the talent show:

Alice

Kate and Foxy

Night

Ivy

Lizzy

Ty

Amy and sonic

Yup! save the ultimate DRAMA for last XD now on with the story

(Tails' POV)

'This is it! time to open up the show.' I was backstage with the stage crew. Being as smart witted as I am, I was made leader of the lighting and backstage materials. I smiled at the memory of when I was selected as the leader. Their faces when they saw my new invention. priceless. It was a device that could illuminate any background chosen. but that wasn't the best part, when touched, it becomes real. Yeah...call me a genius.

'Welcome to the opening of Emerald high's first ever talent show!' I crossed my fingers hoping that this night will be successful. by the chatter before, I could tell that it was packed. and I mean REALLY packed!

I glanced at Alice, our opening act. She looked scared to death. Poor girl, she must be having MAJOR stage fright. I walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, reassuring that it will be fine.

"Alice, I know you are afraid of doing this, but I promise you, It wont be all that bad. When you are on stage for a bit, you will get used to it." I smiled warmly at her and she nodded, but her eyes where an Icy blue, almost white color, telling me that she still wasn't convinced. she was still scared.

I sighed and walked back, then turning back a bit, "Trust me.."

I walked back feeling pretty proud of myself. I made that cool epic moments like they do in movies when they turn back and are all like "Ill be back.." even though that wasn't the right context for that situation.

Still, I felt cool.

(Alice's POV)

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

I AM GOING TO DIIIIEE!

That pep-talk with Tails helped, but I still feel like I could faint any second now. I paced back and forth, a fist up to my lips. What if I mess up my routine?! I will be publicly humiliated in-front of every high school-er in Emerald High!!!

'Now for our opening act , give a warm welcome to Alice!' The announcer announced. I stopped pacing and paled as I was pushed center stage. I heard clapping and a loud, obnoxious 'woohooo' from the audience. The curtain opened and the clapping ceased.

I tried to look into the future, but it was all fuzzy and I couldn't determine if I would mess up or not.

I gulped and tried to look out to the audience but then the lights went out, and I knew that was my cue to start my routine. I held my hands my sides and green balls of light formed in my palms, making the audience gasp. I smiled to myself.

I got the courage to do the next step and fling the ball of pure magic above their heads. It faded out slowly and I created a laser like beam that bursted with every color imagined in a mile-second. I flew above them and faded out. Tails was right, this wasn't so bad...

I created a energy ball that was red and purple and tossed it to my other hand, having a purple and red streak following it. I did a couple of tricks like throwing it under my leg, over my head and catching it behind my back. I dared myself to add a second ball and this time it was blue and green. I was throwing them around so fast, they were like purple, red, blue ,and green streaks of magic. I thought it was pretty neat.

I threw in a couple of magic tricks like fake fireworks of all colors and one thing where I made a ball magic and threw it in the air, letting it devolve into dust.

Once I finished, I received a eruption of cheering, so loud my ear drums would have bailed out on me. When the lights turned on I curtsied then walked off stage, feeling better and not shaken any more.

It turned out to be a great night after all.

~~~~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~~~~~~~

hahahahaaa! DONE!! I hope you like what i did with Alice...I kind of improvised because in all honesty, I am not good with interpreting magic XD

this is SonamyJewelKate fan signing off saying, "HAVE A FRABJOUS DAY!"

Sonic and Co. (c) Sega and Sonic team

Alice (c) CyanideLithium