5

>Logan<
I get a text from my sister telling me chance is back and found her. I immediately regret ever letting her hang out in jakes vlog. I knew he would see it and realize she was in LA. I rush to the why don't we boys house as fast as I can. Barging in the door without knocking. The boys look up and they look as if they were just talking about it seconds ago.  "Where is my cousin?" I say in anger, hot here to play around as my usual self. " in the guest bathroom." says Daniel. He looks the most worried about the situation. Zach is completely separated from the rest of them in the corner, with his face in his palms on the floor. I knock on the door softly at first, to see if she will respond. "Kenny, its me." I say trying jot to sound passed as I knew she was very fragile. "Logan. Hes back. He is going to ruin my life and I can't stop him this time. Danielle is gone." I feel so bad for her. Chance is the reason she no longer has her best friend. He is the reason she is so fragile. Insecure and beaten down.

>kendall<
I stay sat on the floor sobbing when I hear a knock on the door. "Kenny, its me." I hear logans voice and feel instantly dead inside. I pour my heart out while trembling to even speak at the same time. "Logan. Hes back. He is going to ruin my life and I can't stop him this time. Danielle is gone." I say no more even though I want to run out and hug Logan. Hug him and let him know im hurt. Two days of being in LA and I already feel broken. Chance is the whole reason my best friend is gone. Gone forever. Never to be seen again, or heard of, because she tried to protect me, and instantly I make a realization. What if chance hurts the boys. I would never forgive him. I would use everything it takes in me to destroy him, kill him. I want to kill chance sutton, but I cant. I know I don't have the strength.  I have to build up my strength and forget my past. I realize right then and there that I cant let him take my life over. Not again. I have to take my life back, and if that means I cant talk to Jake anymore. So be it. "Im ready to move on." I look up and wipe my cheeks. "What?" I can hear logans confusion in his voice. I get up and take a few tissues to wipe my tears and smeered makeup. I open the door and give Logan a big hug. "Im going to move past this. I cant keep letting him drag me down Logan. Day you get it?" the why don't we boys get up and come over to hear me as well, including Zach. "So, your ok? We are just going to forget this and move on?" Daniel asks. Everybody accept me looks very confused but that's ok. I start explaining to them how chance hurt me, and my best friend.  "Im not going to hide anymore, and if that means I have to stay away from Jake, so be it. My life will not revolve around sadness while im in loss Angeles." I stamp my foot and laugh a little, trying to lift the spirits. Zach and Daniel both laugh with me and Daniel smiles at me, not like he usually does. "I think this has been quite the day, so you mind if I stay here for the night and get some rest?" I ask Logan. He looks at me skeptically and nods his head, hugging me once more before exiting the house. I smile looking at the why don't we boys, corbyn still looks completely lost in space, so I break the silence playfully. "Well, you guys wanna watch a movie?" corbyn comes back to reality and laughs a little noticing I saw him staring in space. The boys agree and we all go change into more comfortable clothes. Aspen lends me some clothes to sleep in for the night. I go into the bathroom to undo my hair and take my makeup off completely.  When I re-enter the living room the couch is pulled out into one big cushion and there are lots of pillows and blankets. Jonah and Daniel walk in with a big bowl of pretzels and lots of water bottles. "Aspen will you watch with us?" jack yells from the bottom of the stairs. "No im good, im gonna go party with a friend anyways!" aspen yelled back downstairs. Jack looks at me and fake frowns as a laugh at him. He ruffles my hair and sits down next to me ready to watch Mr. Magoriams Wonder Imporiam. Daniel outs the water down and looks back at me and jack looking at his phone. "Jack, your gonna have to get up, I call sitting next to Kenny bro." he send me a playful wink and I think nothing of it. "Oh I see how it is Daniel." jack says back, smirking at Daniel like something's about to happen. Daniel takes his place next to me and corbyn sits on the other side of him. Zach comes in and sits on the opposite side of me, making sure he is extra close. Jack sits next to Zach followed by Jonah next to him. Corbyn and jack fall asleep first. Followed by Jonah shortly after. Zach and Daniel are both cuddled up against me from both sides. I felt protected, see urged by them, as if no one could hurt me in that moment. Daniel noticed I was drifting off into space when he started rubbing my thigh. His hands were warm and firm.  Did Daniel have feelings for me? I held his head and slowly stroked his hair as he fell asleep in my lap. I didn't know if I had feelings for Daniel. I don't even know if he has feelings for me. I feel a bit of guilt as I look back over to Zach, still looking pretty awake being the youngest and most hyperactive.  I thought things were going well with Zach. Maybe Daniel didn't know that. He has been busy the last few days recording both times I have almost lip locked with Zach. As I think about both of them i think about how being with either of them could ruin me. With chance knowing im in town its not good for me to know many people. I immediately try and get that thought out of my head. No more talk about chance, I need to move on. Zach looks at me when he lifts his head up from my shoulder. Our faces were only millimeters apart, when he closed the space, pressing his lips against mine. I kiss him softly and he lays back down, holding onto my arm as he makes himself comfortable. I instantly think about nothing else, accept for Daniel. What would he think? Does he even care? Why do i care? Of i care for Daniel or Zach more?

{ what do you guys think? Do you think she will fall for Daniel or Zach? Hehehehehehe I love writing this, and for those of you reading the authors note, thx and comment #authorsquad idek. Ok bye}