18

>Zach<
We were finally together. Its all I've been able to think about since I've met her and it finally happened. I woke up the next day and immediatly thought about her. I needed to see her, so I was going to make that happen.

>kendall<
I decided to stay another night at Emma's place. This time I want crying and eating all her ice cream wearing her snuggie. Well, I still put on a snuggie but it was for girl time and fun instead of sorrow. I felt so good about me and Zach finally being together. I wanted to see him today. I was planning a video colab with kaylee since we never got to do the first video, so I invited Zach to come over and do it with us. Instead of blindfolded slime though, maybe just a Q and A. I tweeted for fans to ask me questions on Twitter. Within minutes, I had thousands of replies and I had no idea being here and LA and hanging in Logans clogs got me this much. This was amazing.
  Zach got to kaylees place about 15 minutes later. "Okay Zach, here is your snuggie. " he looked like he was already regretting coming, it was hilarious. "I'm just kidding Zach, I wouldn't put you threw that. Let me change real quick though." that's when I remembered I had terrible bed head that day, so I quickly waved and ran into the bedroom. Zach chuckled and came in to sit with Emma. I quickly changed into black Nike spandex and a sportsbra, with a green crop top hanging off my shoulder. I want going anywhere special so I just thought to go cute and simple, I finished off my look with some Rihanna pink fluffy slides. "Covergirl you get it!" Emma yells at me when I walk back into the living room. I had just combed my hair and put it to the side today. "You look amazing Kenny." Zach comes from the kitchen. I do a twirl just to be funny. "Yas boo queen slay the day." Zach says as he laughs at me with Emma. We all eventually set up the cameras and the lighting, and sit in front of the camera. We just set it up in front of the couch so we could sit on it to answer the questions. "Hey guys! Kendall here, and these are two very special people here with me who are going to be answering questions with me in this video." "Im Zach he-" "And Im Emma, kendalls best friend." Zach laughed at how eager she was to film. "Okay, lets just jump right in a guess." we answered question together and we got threw about seven questions before one came up. "Jacob sartorious bae says, are you and one of the why don't we boys dating?" I looked at Zach and made a funny face. "Yep, she's all mine guys, sorry for all the fellas watching." I laughed at him. We continued with the video and ended it up about 12 questions later. After I stopped the camera, I got a call from logan."hel-" "Kenny, meet me and Jake at the hospital, now."

{Great, more drama and this time maybe with Logan. Will it have something to do with her dad?????? Idk maybe it has something to do with Jake???? Bagel gang clement what you think.😂✊🍩