15

>Kendall<
I didn't know what to do. Logan and Jake were standing at my door waiting for me to let them in and I just stood there with my mouth open in shock. They looked serious, so I decided to let them in. "Well, are you just going to stand there? Come in and tell me what's up!" I gesture for them to come in and the do. They sit right next to each other on the couch and get out their cameras. They both turn their vlogs on and look at me with their cameras. "Hey is here for your birthday!" they both shout together. "Dad come on in!" Jake yells. I turn around and see my dad standing there with his arms open, wearing his uniform. "Dad. Your here! I can't believe it your really here!" A tear slips out of my eye as I run up to hug my dad as tight as I can.
  My dad had been serving in the Navy for the past 3 years and I would always worry if he was okay. Logan and Jake knew that and must of planned a suprize visit or something. "Hey lovebug, how are you?" he asks as I let go of him, wiping the tears away from my eyes. Logan and Jake were of course milking this for views by getting good angles of my crying face. "Dad, you have know idea how much I missed you, how long are you back for?" "im actually thinking of staying a while, maybe get an apartment or stay with Jake." he smiled and shrugged his shoulders. Dad is never sure about what he wants to do. That's part of what make him who he is though, so I love him because of it. I love everything about my dad, I just wish him and mom hadn't separated when I was just a kid. Right when I was happy and spending good time with my dad, I hear a knock on the door, knowing who it is. Zach and Daniel waiting outside of my apartment, what was i supossed to do? Hey so sorry about the thing where I was supossed to choose who I  love more but my dads here, diddly diddly.
  I go to the door and open it, letting in suprizingly all five Why Don't We boys. "Hey hey hey! We heard someone's dad is in town!"  Jonah yells throwing his hands up. "What's up big man?" Zach says, winking at me before passing by. "Ouh strong grip this dude is tough." Daniel says. They were all suprizingly excited and happy. I had no idea what was going on. Zach and Daniel were supossed to be here to talk to me about us. "Why are you guys here?" I asked bubbly and sweet, to happy my dad was here to be confused right now. "Logan invited us fam!" Jack yelled. "Yup!" corbyn says, face full of the cake they brought. I was so confused and happy at the same time that I kinda snapped. "Wait! I'm confused what the hell are you guys doing here right now? I can't have this!" I yell, but still smiling? Happy my dad is here but mad because Daniel and Zach and the other boys weren't acting weird at all. I guess it was my fault for being selfish. Asking for them to Moore around and feel sorry for something I did. Zachs face is the way it is probably because of me. I was done. I ran out of the apartment door. Locking it behind me. I pull out my phone and call Emma. After our conversation I walk out of the apartment and drive away with her. No one tried to stop me. When I snapped they all just stopped and looked at me. I was making things worse, what was I going to do now? My dad and brothers will probably know everything by morning.
  I slept at Emma's house in her guest room. I posted a Instagram picture before bed to let them know I was okay.

Thereal_ kendall

Love you dad💜 in okay btw yall, just inactive

@jackaverymusic I sure hope so. Don't die.
@imzachherron nice bro @jackaverymusic
@loganpaul thank god.

{I know there is a lot of suspense in the way of finding out who kendall wants. I think you know who it is but who knows?????? Hehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehheheheh ok bagel gang, goodnight✊💜🍩