16

>Emma<
Kendall has been threw so much lately, so I let her crash at my place until she was ready to face what she had to. She was still asleep when I got up so I took the liberty of tweeting off of her phone.

@thereal_Kendall
Best friend here. Who is your favorite member of wdw? #bestiewashere

It should've been the top hashtag on the charts, but that's just me. I really felt bad for Kenny though. She loved all five of those boys, not all the way she loves Zach and Daniel. I knew what she was feeling. When I left LA for my job in Florida I went threw the same thing, but not nearly as bad as this. They weren't punching each other.  Kenny said they were fine with each other when they came to her apartment. Laughing together and all. Maybe they were just acting that way because her dad was there, or maybe they made up. Who knows, but either way I hope Kendall doesn't have to deal with this much longer. It killing her, she can't sleep. She is crying most of the day. She can't focus on what she wants most. Her fans are even getting suspicious because she hasn't been posting. Jut moping around the house. She has to work this out before its too late for her.

{Short chapter I know I might post twice today because I missed yesterday, sorry I had a friend over all night. BAGEL GANG might post again byeee✊🍩😝