4

I didn't want to talk about it,nor who it was, or what he did to me. It was over, done with, forgotten, or at least I wanted it to be.

>corbyn<
Im not for drama, its never my thing. But Kendall is such a precious little soul, and I can't figure out why anyone she'd know would do that. She looked so devastated when the man took her arm. Like she had seen him or went threw this before. I couldn't help but feel sorry and sad for her.

>jack<
When it was all over, she locked herself in the bathroom. None of us were brave enough to go in there, just incase she was too fragile. None of us knew her that well but we still felt sorrow and anger at the situation. She's a beautiful girl who didn't deserve any of what just happened.

>Zach<
I was in shock, I couldve helped her so much more and I didn't . I sat there on the ground feeling sad for myself because the man pushed me. I should've got back up. I should have fought. Kendall wouldn't talk to anybody and I felt so bad. I sat angry at myself in the corner of the room, while the test Fl the boys were talking. They look over at me at one point to see how im doing. I don't look up. I have my face planted in my hands as I sit on the floor. I really like this girl and she probably doesn't even feel the same for me. I hated myself for even thinking about that right now, because she was in pain and I didn't know why. Yet all I could think about is if she likes me back or not. Im so dissapointed.

>Kendall<
My past was supossed to be left behind. I was 16. He was 18. It was one night. One love. One dissapointment. Hes the whole reason I refuse to go back to the team 10 house with Jake. He ruined my life. I thought he went back to Ohio but I guess I thought wrong. He was so strong I had forgotten. He promised he would come back and ruin my life, and I know that's exactly what he is going to try and do.

I hate chance Sutton with my whole life.
I will never forget chance Sutton.
Chance Sutton is going to ruin my life.

{I know this chapter is really short because of the POV thing but there will be longer chapter tomorrow I promise.}