12

>Daniel<
I was pissed. Didnt want to talk to anyone, not even Kendall. What I was most worried about is why don't we. I didnt want to be anywhere near Zach, he let a girl come between us. After everything me and Zach have been threw together, he betrayed me. I know I was a Dick for going after Kendall but who wouldn't she is perfect. Kendall was nice, funny, caring, and just an all out fun person, not to mention she is beautiful. I have to get over her, I know I do. When I sat there mad in the house I decided it wasnt good for me to be there. They all hated me for doing this to Zach, even though he had it coming when he stepped into my room yelling.  I got up from my seat without saying a word to anyone and left. I knew it want going to be easy to get out of this, but I'm gonna to try. Not just for Zach, or Kendall. I have to do it for myself and for the sake of Why Don't We.
I call an Uber and have them drop me off at the beach, where I could cool off and think for a bit, when I saw a familiar face to my left. It was Emma, kendalls best friend.  She saw me too and walked over from her towel and umbrella. "Hey Danny." her eyes were lit up as bright as the sky. She looked as if she had just swam a mile and still had energy. "What are you doing out here?" I said curious. "I'm here with a friend, he's in the bathroom." all of the sudden she looked suspicious. In the bathing suit she was wearing, she was definitely not here with just a friend. "Come one Emma, whose the lucky guy?" I asked teasing at her. I poked her stomach a couples times just to be funny. She scrunched up and backed away as if I just tickled her to death. "Stop! Its just Logan, there is nothing going on either." she was totally blushing. I could tell she liked Logan. I smiled at her and stuck my tongue out. "Sure, nothing is going on at all." I say gesturing to what she was wearing. She laughed and lightly hit my shoulder when Logan came up behind her. "Already cheating on me?" Logan said laughing with his clogs in hand. I didn't feel like being on camera though, so I walked off as they drifted into their own conversation.
I was glad I took the time to get away from all of the drama back home,but I knew I couldn't shy away much longer, which is exactly how i felt when I got a text from Kendall.

{Sorry! A short chapter and a cliffhanger I know bagel squad its just so fun!

Btw bagel gang or bagel squad? Comment and tell me.
Those of you who read authors notes Btw are the best, taking time to get to know me;) even though I'm super weird and obsessed with why don't we.
Lol ok keep reading my book✌