8

Sadly, my perfect day was over and it was the next. I slept so good in my new apartment I felt like I was sleeping on a bed full of kittens. Much better than Evans old rusty mattress.

I wanted to introduce Emma to the boys today, and see what she thought I should do about Zach and Daniel. After all, she is my best friend and if anyone knows how to handle this, its her.

I slip on an outfit after calling Emma. White sports bra-ish crop top. With a extra short tanned skirt, I put a ball cap on just to hide my roots that haven't been done in ages. When Emma gets there I make bagels as a snack before we call and uber to the why don't we boys house. They burnt but we honestly just gave up.

Our uber got there and I Was so exited for the boys to meet Emma. She was going to love them. We walk inside emmidiately greeted by Zach, whose hugs me really tight and smiles before asking who  Emma was. "This is my best friend Emma. Emma this is Zach herron, one of five members in why don't we. "Hey." Emma said with a smile. She was usually shy around new people unlike Zach. "OMG hey best friend your hair is on fleek!" Zach said trying to sound like me as Jack and Corbyn walked in. "Dude, your gonna scare her away." Jack run over pulling Zach back. "Im jack, and this is corbyn." corbyn just looked up and waved as he walked past. He was on the phone with Christina.  Down came Daniel and Jonah racing to say hi. Daniel emmidiately hugged me just as tight as Zach and looked at Emma confused. "Daniel and Jonah, this is my best friend Emma. Emma, Danny and Jonah."

After we got comfortable we were all sat in the living room on our phones. Out of no where Emma stands up chasing after corbyn because of something he said. We all left and decided we should do something. "Guys lets go ding dong ditching!" Zach said. "What are you fifty?" jack laughed, we all joined. "Guys we should! It would be so fun doing something like that!" I said standing. "Yeah, I guess." Daniel said. "I wanna stay here and go swimming." Emma came back into the room with corbyn. Corbyn nodded his head agreeing. "Well we can split up. Are you cool with that?" jack asked. I didn't know if Emma was completely comfortable but I saw aspen outside with her bathing suit on and I knew she would be fine. "I'm all good with it." Emma said. So we all agreed.

I took a couple pics before we left and posted them on instant, saying goodbye to Emma.

@thereal_kendall

Bout to go "ding dong ditching" haha 😋

@jackaverymusic I'm coming too
@slaythediy awweee 😍
@kennyofficial snack yassss mom

We got to our first house and decided Daniel was going to ring the bell, while we hide in the yard. I get a place and Zach comes next to me, smiling real big. We see Daniel ring the doorbell and run to the spot right in between us, which was a little annoying. I could tell Daniel didn't want me spending to much time with Zach, but I don't think Zach knows Daniel likes me so he has no problem.

We see the young lady who lives there come out of her house confused. We all jump up and yell DING DONG before running as fast as we could. It was so much fun, I had little flirt moments with Zach and Daniel, but I know I need to stop messing with both of them. I should choose. But I can't, but I might have to eventually.

Comment bagel squad plz.

Ok so the next chapter will be like short because I'm posting it tonight but I hope you like it i like bagels and me and my friend are doing this thing where we are trying to our bagels in our story a lot because BAGEL SQUAD BRO.