7: part 2

>Kendall<
I got back to logans apartment and decided to put both Zach ad Daniel behind me for now. I had a new camera from Logan and haven't touched it yet. I hope he doesn't think I'm gonna waste it. Of course as soon as we step into the house Logan starts vlogging. I thought it would be nice if I started making Youtube videos. So I grabbed the keys to my new apartment and headed out, calling an uber. I said my goodbyes to Logan and his vlog before I stepped out of his apartment. I called an uber and took it to my apartment complex, on the way I posted an Instagram picture from a couple days ago.

@thereal_Kendall

Tuesday😝💖🙏

Liked by @imzachherron, @seaveydaniel, @kennyp142 +301,008 more.

I get to my apartment and realize I've never been in the inside of it before. Its amazing when I open the door I get an instant whiff of home. Jake had a designer do the furniture exactly how I wanted, and I worked so hard with the colors, sizes and quality I wanted.
There were bright lights drapped on the walls and a golden chandelier in just my room. The living room I just wanted to be welcoming, so I told them a Grey couch and some nice surroundings. I was so proud of my own work so I took a couple pictures of me in my living room and posted them straight to Instagram.

@thereal_Kendall

That new homey feel😊

I went into the office area I designed for making videos and couldn't wait to get the camera rolling. I tweaked a few things and grabbed Mt camera, set it up on the tri- pod, but then I realized I had an issue. I have no ideas for a video.

Kenny:
Make a video with me?

Logey doges:
Be there in 2 minutes.

We made a video about me doing logans makeup and trust me, it was hilarious. I had a great day and what's even better is I've had no drama. Clean fun with my cousin was so good to have for a change.

{ thanks guys for supporting me when I post late, I just started 2nd quarter at school and its a long week but ill have lots more free time this weekend to post multiple times a day.}