1

Finally, after a year and a half I can finally go live with my cousins again. Logan has always been my favorite, but I would never tell Jake that to his face. Last year when Logan and Jake moved to LA I wanted to go with them so bad, but I was only a few months away from being 17 so my dad said no. My mother died when I was only 7, she was in a major car accident. Suffered head traumas and I was so devastated.  My parents were already separated, but never remarried so I had no step dad to stay with. I only saw my father every two months because my parents hated each other.  I'm so exited I get to see my cousins because they have always been like brothers to me. They were there to help when my mom died. Even though we were all very young.

I arrived at logans apartment at about 6:30 pm. I managed to get all 6 of my suitcases up to elevator and threw the hallways. As I walk closer to logan's doorstep, my stomach starts tingling because I know living in LA is going to be huge for me. I get there and can already hear Logan vlogging and smashing plates threw the door. I laugh a little and go on to ring the doorbell. "Guys I think she here!" Logan shouts to assumably Brendan and Lydia. He opens the front door and before I can even say hello he smashes a plate and hugs me as tight as he possibly can. I drop my purse and hug him back tightly. He sets me down finally and tells his vlog who I am. "What's poppin logang?!" I say being friendly to the camera. He asks me a few questions for the camera even though he already knew the answer, like "where are you from?" and "what's your middle name?" I don't  reveal my middle name as it's a thing I don't really wanna share. Logan eventually turns the camera off and helps me bring my bags into the living room. "It's nice to finally have you here Kenny" I smile and hug him again, this time a little more sincerley.  I missed having him call me that all the time, I would call him logey sometimes and hated it. As things settle down I take my bags into Evan's room and put them in the corner. I had to use Evans room because there is no guest room and Evan was conveniently at the dwarf games that week. Ill have my own apartment by the time he gets back, I sign the papers for it tomorrow.

I get changed into some sweats and go back into the living room where Logan is outroing his vlog. I run up behind him and say, "Take it easy fam, peace!" and shake my head into the camera and he turns it off . "good job lil cuz,  your a natural vlogger!" I giggle and walk into the kitchen to get a bottled water. I get Logan one too without him asking and join him in the couch to watch family guy. He falls asleep so I put a cover over himand snuggle up to the opposite side of the couch. After a while he starts hogging the covers in his sleep so I give up and head to my room and go to bed. Before I do i set logans alarm for him because he has a music video shoot in the morning, and in just a really good cousin.;)

{ hope you guys liked the first chapter, sorry if there are like a thousand type o's . I will get to the juiciness soon, don't worry;) }