17

>kendall<
I woke up with a huge headache the next day. Emma was already awake when I got up, making breakfast. She asked me what I wanted the night before and I told her a bagel and some orange juice. I could smell burnt bagels from my bed though, so I'm never trusting her to cook in my apartment. I sit up and check my phone, learning that Emma had tweeted off my profile. I also had a couple texts to reply to.

Zach:
Can we talk today?

Danny:
Can this be over? We need to talk.

Bogey doges:
What was up yesterday? Talk at 2?

I woke up at about 3 in the afternoon, so it was to late to meet Logan. I told him maybe another day and to just lay off it for a while. Then I responded to both Zach and Daniel telling both of them to meet me at the grove in an hour.
When I get dressed I throw on a cute light pink tank top and some tight black leggings short at the shins. As for my hair I just combed it out and let it down for the day. I walk into the kitchen to meet Emma and when she turned around, she had butter all over her face, without me saying anything she just told me not to ask. I couldn't help but laugh at her so hard I almost fell on the floor. She made me laugh so much I forgot for a split second that I had to go to the grove to make the biggest decision of my life in a minute. "I got to go girl, kisses." I blow kisses to her from across the room and grab my phone. "Kisses, wait you don't want this?" she held up a sloppy buttery bagel with no life and a huge clump of butter landed on the ground like slime. "I think ill just eat at the grove, thanks girly." I wave goodbye, grab the keys to her Mercedes and head out the door.

>Daniel<
Me and Zach got together and started heading to the grove. Im so glad we made up. I apoligixed1because I knew I was wrong. It was so stupid of me to put a girl between us, so I told Zach that I would back off of kendall. It was just the matter of weather she wants him more than me. I want gonna lie, a part of me still loved kendall but if my best friend wanted to be happy, I was going to let him. I just hoped kendall feels the same, she has been sending major mixed signals to both of us.

>kendall<
I get to the grove and text the boys to meet me at the pizza place. It was the most lowkey because we didnt want fans coming up to them during our little talk. While I waited for them to get there, I decided to take and post an Instagram picture.

@thereal_kendall

GGonna be more active, lol lets get it!

@Emma_getlit slay the day bae 😍
@kimsosweet yas queen
@1842 other comments

They get there shortly after, and my stomach start queasing. I have .ad my choice and I hope Daniel doesn't take it to harsh when I tell him I wanted Zach. I see them walking over to my table just as the pizza gets served. "Good thing you guys got here just now, I would've eaten it all if you has been a minute later." I joked and nervously giggled. That sat down and hath laughed. I was glad they seemed like they were on good terms but I needed something to confirm. I didn't see the point and dragging on this fake act so I just asked. "So are you guys cool? Friends again?" "yep, we're cool now, and we've made our decision." I stop dead in my tracks, waiting for them to say something. But right before Daniel said something I snapped again. "I want Zach. Sorry I have been dragging this along, but I've been feeling it and I was just happy with the fact you liked me Daniel. My true feelings are to Zach." I look at Zach and he is trying to hid the fact that his face is lighting up. Daniel actually looked happy too. They looked at each other then back at me. "Well?" "kendall, I absolutely love you." Zach says. "Alright love birds, now are you going to declare yourselves official or?" Daniel interrupted us staring at each other. "Your not mad right Daniel?" I wanted to make sure he was cool with it, because his friendship still meant to much. "Not going to lie, I wanted you. But Zach being happy makes me even happier." "Then, are we official?" Zach gazes into my eyes. I can see the fear and lust at the same time. "Yes Zach, gosh I've wanted this for a while." he smiles at me and I back at him, until once again Daniel breaks the silence. "Well, I guess this can all be over now, glad you guys are happy."
  We spend the rest of the time at the grove exploring and laughing with each other. These were now two of the closest people to me, and I never wanted to change that.

{Omg yassss gotta rush this so bagel gang and byeeeee