7

She is back. In LA. I never thought I would see her again.

Unknown:
Ill explain over coffee? 3?

Kenny:
Of course! Omfg in going to literally kill you with hugs.

I say nothing to Logan about it. If he found out that Emma was back he would kill me with guilt. I never thought I would see her again, but somehow she's back. Logan drops me off at his apartment, and runs off to vlog right after. I quickly get dressed into something less ratchet than my pajamas and head out the door, calling an uber. 

I arrive at Pete's Coffee about five minutes later, anxiously waiting to see my pretty much long lost best friend. "Kendall Paul, ill be damned." I heard a voice from behind me say. I turn around nervously and see her. My beautiful best friend, somehow pretty much back into existence. I don't say anything, but I pull her in for the tightest hug I've ever given. "Your back! I can't believe your back! You pretty much died I haven't heard from you since." I say pulling out of our hug. "I'm so glad to be back. The truth is, I changed my name and ran away because I needed time." she looked so good. Before she left, I'm not going to lie she gained wait from all the ice cream she ate.
We sat down and ordered our coffee, talking about all things we've been doing. I told her about Zach and Daniel and she totally got what I was going threw.  She had the same problem in highschool but then our little, "situation" happened and she never had to choose. It seemed like we were back to being best friends in a matter of minutes. I was so glad she was back. I want worried about anything else right now accept for our friendship.

{Don't hate me, I know this chApter is short. But I had a lot going on today and tomorrow will be at least a thousand words.}

Btw I'm gonna go to the next day for the next chapter because I already stayed writing that one.}