14

>Zach<
"I want you to come over later to talk with me and Daniel, about everything." she caught me off guard. I didn't want to talk with Daniel but I knew I had to, for the good of our friendship and for the good of Why Don't We. "Ill come, but I can't say it'll be easy to reunite with him." "It can be easy if you guys will just forgive each other right?" she didn't understand. "It'll be pretty hard considering he lied about being in love with the girl I love, and being there with that girl and talking about it went be easy, not at all." I spilled. She was going to find out eventually about Daniel being in love with her. I didn't want to do this to her, I never imagined this happening. "I'm sorry Kenny. I really am, but your going to have to choose." I hang up the phone before a tear slips out of my eye. I was sitting in Starbucks with Corbyn waiting for our drinks. "Are you good?" Corbyn sees me get off the phone, upset. "Yeah I'm cool, just some Daniel stuff." I told him all about the situation that was going on with Kendall, because he was the member of the band I've always been closer with. Before I knew it I was home at 5:30 getting ready to either have the girl I love, or loose her. I want ready, but I had to be.

>Kendall<
Ok, they are both on their way, what do I do now? I was panicking. Zach told me I have to choose, and as much as I want to be with him what am I supossed to do about Daniel? Hey Daniel sorry but I'm in love with Zach, go hop on the its to late train??? I could never tell Daniel to just take a hike like that, I would feel terrible. But I've put Zach threw too much, I have to tell them the truth or this mess with them will just carry on. I was so caught up in my train of thought I didn't notice that someone had knocked on the door, because I heard a voice from outside. "Hello? Is anyone home?" I jumped up but somehow with no enthusiasm, and trotted to the door. I open the door suprized to see Logan standing there with Jake by his side. "What are you guys doing here? I have serious plans in like. Five minutes." "We need to talk sis, this is way more important than boy drama, dad is in trouble."

{I know I know, cliffhangers. ITS THANKSGIVING WHY ARE YOU READING THIS????? Go spend time with your family. And no I'm not usinggreg Paul as the dad. I'm using Taylor elisias dad and just make it my own thing. Not everything has to be real lol. Comment down below if you know what kind of trouble their dad is in.