1. Opposites

Third person P.O.V

Jinyoung walked down the halls of his company while his female workers looked at him with eyes of love and the male workers looked at him with a hint of hate and admiration. He pretended not to notice their stares as he walked in a hurry to the conference room, but still manage to look elegant and composed. Once he reached the conference room he took a deep breath and enter the room with so much confidence and an expression that sends many to run for the hills. 

At the age of 23, Jinyoung has brought back his family company from the ashes of the forgotten and has turned it into one of the most successful and well-known companies in the world. He became the CEO at the age of 19 and since then he has worked hard to make the company successful once again. Due to the company becoming number one is such a short time, many want to make business with him; this is a good thing and a bad thing and he knows it. Due to many wanting to work with him the company has continued to grow, but he has also made a lot of enemies due to this factor. Since people mainly want to work and invest with him, the other companies that specialize in the fashion industry and construction, are starting to be forgotten. Some had to sell their company due to no longer having investors and had to ask Jinyoung for a job. Jinyoung did not hire all of them because some just wanted to work there to find a weakness and use it against him. But the ones that he hired worked really hard and now have a high position in which they make more than half of what they used to make when they had their own company. 

As the meeting progresses Jinyoung pays close attention to, not only what they can contribute to the company with, but also their body language. Jinyoung did not reach the top by just listening to the possible investors, he did it by listening and watching them as they present and asking questions that not many will ask. He does this in order to see their true intentions and whether they fit the criteria to be part of his company. Twenty minutes into the meeting and he has already made his verdict, they are not fit to partner up with him. He raised his left hand, as a sign to tell them to stop talking and have a sit. 

Jinyoung stood from his seat, fix his coat and says, "Thank you for coming all the way here to give this presentation without knowing the outcome of this meeting. I have other important things that I must do today, so I will be direct with the both of you. You are lacking something, thus for today, we will not partner with your company. Mrs.Rosales will show you the way out. Thank you for coming." 

After saying that Jinyoung walked out of the conference room leaving the two men in shock and angered. 

Jinyoung walked down the halls to his office with a smirk due to the reaction of the two men. It amuses him how many get offended that he won't do business with them after they have travel miles to see him. 

Jinyoung's work day was uneventful. He did the same things that he has been doing for the past four years. He signed papers, attended meetings, fired someone, hired someone, and by the time he had some free time he eats brunch/dinner it was already eight. 

By eleven Jinyoung was heading home, after checking every single one of the offices. He drove fast in his white Ferrari. As he drives home, he imagines what his life would be like if he would have continued to be a trainee for JYP Entertainment. By now he would of probably already debuted and hopefully, people would like his music, or their music if he were to debut with the group.  He imagined what it would feel like singing in front of people. He wonders if his father would have supported his decision to be a singer, just like he was supportive of him becoming the CEO.  He smiled sadly because deep down he regrets his decision to become the CEO. When he made this decision he cried for three days straight, without his parents knowing. He sadness drove him to get drunk for the first time at the age of 19. After two days of getting drunk, he suppressed his feelings and focused all of his time to the company. 

After a twenty minute drive, he arrived home, well his mansion. He lives in a house of three floors with twenty rooms, a grand open living room, a large kitchen with stain steel appliances.  A  front yard covered with different types of flowers and trees, a backyard that contains a small pond, passing the pond you see a forest, which is part of his property. 

When he got out of his car he was greeted by Mr. Stone, the key holder. 

"Good night sir," He said while bowing 90 degrees

"Good night Mr. Stone, you can go off to bed, I will not be eating dinner today"

"As you wish sir, have a good night" Mr. Stone looked sadly at him and then walked back inside the house to turn off the lights from the kitchen and the living room, and then headed to bed like he was instructed. 

Mr.Stone has worked for Jinyoung for the past four years.  When he first started working for him, he noticed that Jinyoung was unhappy with his day job and that he rarely smiles when he was with his father, but when he was with his mother he will never stop smiling.  After the death of his parents, he will come home late and leave really early. Some days he will eat and others he will not. For the past two years, Mr. Stone has noticed that Jinyoung has moved on from the death of his parents. He never talks about them and never visits them. Everything that belongs to them was sold or donated. When they died Jinyoung informed him that the house will be modernized and that his parent's room will be permanently sealed.  While the house was undergoing changes, Jinyoung stayed in his office and Mr. Stone was told to take a vacation. Mr. Stone cares for Jinyoung like he was his own son since his died at the age of twenty. Mr.Stone's son looks just like Jinyoung. Although he cares for Jinyoung he does not shows it because that will be unprofessional and it will make Jinyoung uncomfortable. 

As Mr. Stone falls into a dreamless sleep, Jinyoung sits in his study, reading the email that was sent today at five in the morning. The content of the email was supposed to make Jinyoung frighten but instead, it amused him. Nothing has scared Jinyoung since the death of his parents. Closing his laptop, he walks to the open window and smiles slightly. 

"Such a beautiful night" he murmurs as he closes his eyes enjoying the cold wind that hits him in the face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark Tuan, the best bodyguard of his agency, was preparing ramen noodles at eleven for dinner. He lived in a small apartment that had a small bedroom, a small kitchen, and a small shower. In his small living room, he had all of the equipment that he needs for his job and training. Although he was the best, he is still training hard as if he was the worst.  His scheduled consisted of working, training, sleeping, eating, repeat. Although his job is boring, with some exciting days, he enjoys it. 

He sits on his small balcony enjoying the cold night while eating the ramen that he loves so much. He glanced back at his small apartment and smiled 

"I might not have much, but this is all I need for a happy and peaceful life" He murmured with a small smile that did not last long because deep down he knew that there was something missing from his life. 

After cleaning the mess he did while preparing his dinner, which was more than you will expect if all you did was cook ramen, he went to bed hoping to dream about the guy that has been appearing in his dreams for the past two years.  He did not know who the guy was or even if a person like him existed, the only thing that he knew was that he wakes up happy every time this guy appears in his dreams, but he also feels sad knowing that the chances of meeting a guy like him are close to impossible, especially with his job. 

When he woke up, at three in the morning, he was smiling because he dreamed of that guy. But this dream was different than the other because this time he got the chance to see his beautiful eyes of the shade brown and hear his angelic voice. Mark got out of bed with a big smile and went to get dressed for his morning workout. 

........................................................................................................................................................

This is my first fanfic, I hope that you enjoy it. Also, I apologize in advance for the slow updates