I can't believe it's you!

"Is that - Is that you?" Mike stuttered, he couldn't believe his eyes. It's impossible! "Manitoba Smith, nice to meet you." Mike stood there standing in utter shock."And... Svet-" "Svetlana! Russion acrobatic Olympic winner!" The woman said cheerfully. "And you two are... together?" Mike said, a smile growing on his face. At first he found it weird that two parts of him are dating but then he came to realise that they are people now.

If all of this was true, then where were Vito and Chester? Mike didn't even think twice about Mal. "Who was that in the hallway?" Mike asked. He felt very comfortable, they knew everything about him. All his secrets and feelings. That time he kissed a girl in 2nd grade on accident and she slapped him. "That was- err- Vito. He saw a 'Hot chick' and wanted to'Talk' to her. We all know what that means." Manitoba chuckled after talking. be seemed kinda surprised from his question.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikes P.O.V

We must have been talking for hours, instead of destroying my multiple personalities, I made them real? I still have all their abilities and skills. Including Vitos ability to make any girl love me when I'm shirtless.

"Where's Chester?" I asked, very excitedly. Maybe he wont complain for once! "Yes... Chester. He is old. No he is not dead, but he ask us to put him in home, he wanted to be away from 'Young wippersnappers'" Svetlana said in her Russian accent, you can tell she is still learning English.

"Well, you two should stay here! I could use some company! It feels so weird to not have you in my head. Is this what 'Normal' people feel like?" We all shared a laugh and the couple talked for a minute. "The lady and I would love to stay with an old mate." A large smile spread across all of our faces in sync. We all think alike.