Alone?

Mikes P.O.V

I could hear Svetlana getting closer so I pushed Mal into the bushes and thru his pants. "Mike? Why are you here?" She asked me. "Uhh, I wanted to take a breather, look into the forest."

She looked at me with a confused look. "A breather?" "Nevermind..." I responded. "Well, Manitoba made food!" "Ok, I'll be there soon." I said nervously, I can't believe I got away with that.

She left and went inside and I helped the now dirty Mal out of the bush and got his pants for him. "Kiss me" I said. and he pulled me in and kissed me once. "And another to remember." He said as he kissed my again with a bit of tongue coming through. He pushed me away and told me to leave first so we didnt look suspicious.

While I was walking back I turned around to see Mal putting his pants back on. He looked at me in the eyes and smiled at me. I turned back around, only to find myself stepping into the pool and falling in. I walked in the house soaking wet, a few minutes later, Mal followed except much less wet and wearing a shirt.

"What happened to ya?" Manitoba asked. "Fell in the pool. I was...distracted." I said and saw Mal standing behind them winking with an evil smirk on his face. "Well, then let's eat!" He said and handed us all a plate of food each.