Together

Mal's P.O.V

I feel like one of those couples in movies that the woman sleep in man's arms. Yet in this relationship, Mike seems to be the role of a woman. It's not really a choice, he is more feminine, considering he used to be the shy guy.

"Mal, I don't want to get up." Mike said rolling over to face me. "We dont have to." I said as I slid down to get closer to him, he had layed the other way all night so I slid up to not be breathing on his bare back.

He opened his eyes and smiled. He brushed his fingers thru the hair that was covering my face. He closed his eyes again and kissed me softly. "Can you stop being so perfect." He said jokingly, but for a moment he seemed serious. "You're basically calling yourself perfect, which I can't deny." I replied, I looked just about identical to him.

We laughed lightly together and he put his head on my neck again. His favourite position. It was my favourite as well, it meant I could be close to him. I wanted to lay with him all day but I can't do that, somebody would definitely walk in.

We were there, together. I must've fallen asleep because he was so warm. I woke up and noticed he wasn't there anymore. I got up and looked out of the door, he was in the kitchen. I left without realising I still had no shirt on.

"Mal... You forgot your shirt." He said chuckling slightly. "Doesn't matter, you know you love it." I said quite seriously and flexed. I sent him a wink and a smile and Mike spit put the water he was drinking.

"Stop, I'm gonna choke." He said and we both laughed