W-what?

Mike's P.O.V

I held Zoey's hand. It felt so wrong, her hand was small and cold and it wasn't combing through my hair. "What's wrong?" She asked, I can't tell her. "Ur, nothing. I just get so nervous around you." She just doesn't know the actual reason why. 

She kissed me. She kissed me on the lips again. The first time, it felt like magic. Like it was meant to be. Now I don't really like her, my life is turned towards Mal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"So uh, Zoey. You're gonna be sleeping in my sister's room." I said. It was 8:47 and I could tell she was tired. She had completely forgotten Mal was there. She talked to Manitoba and Svetlana. Obviously Vito went chasing after some girl and left.

She went to her room and I went to mine where Mal has been waiting anxiously. "Turn around." He said, I was aroused by his voice. I turn around to find him laying under the covers looking at me. "Oh Mal!" I whispered. He got up, almost naked and grabbed my hands.

"You don't like that girl anymore... do you?" He asked like he already knew the answer. "Not at all." I replied. He rubbed my hand and put his other hand on my waist. A feeling that felt oh so satisfying.

He slowly pulled me to the bed and I layed next to him, he seemed so much nicer and gentle than before as he wrapped his arms around me. I leaned my head into his neck and he whistled his little evil tune. He kissed the top of my head and we went to sleep. He was a changed man.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mal's P.O.V

I woke up and he was in my arms. My one and only. My head rested against the top of his and he breathed into my neck. I slid down and he was still asleep, so cute asleep.

The malevolent one calling Mike cute... But he was cute sleeping. I tilted his head up and kissed him softly then he woke up. He kissed me back and next thing I know, we're there in bed, as I bite his top lip and we let our tongues dance.

We got up and left the room seperatly as to not look suspicious. Nobody was up yet, not even the early riser Svetlana. He was pooring water when I came up behind him and held his waist. He turned around and kissed my nose. Why was kissing noses so normal? I just ignored it and smiled. I felt like we were an exposed couple, him being the feminine which will never happen.

He finished drinking his water and turned around. He walked towards the corner of the counter where we intersected and pulled me close again.

"You're always so warm." He whispered into be ear. I leaned forward and he almost fell back but instead kept his hands pressed against the counter top. "You don't need to be afraid of me anymore." I whispered back. He bit his lip and pulled my face against his with one hand, risking himself into an embarrassing fall.

We were back in the mood and pulling off our shenanigans but this time out in the open. "You think anybody will hear us?" I whispered keeping close to him. "Unless Svetlana has amazing hearing... Then I don't think so.

I pull up Mike and he pushed me against a wall. That was when we got a bit too loud. "Mike? Why are you up so early?" Neither of us heard her coming to the sound of us locking lips. "W-what? Oh my god Mike!" That's when we heard her. Mike pulled away and looked back, from the side of his head I could see his innocent 'what's wrong' face while smiling. I sent Zoey a wink, a 'He's mine' wink, and she ran out of the kitchen.