Revealing

Mikes P.O.V

Mal pulled away from me ever so slightly and flicked his head around. All three of us now in the room were shocked. It was Vito who barged in on us. "Uh when did this happen?" He said in his Jersey accent. He joticed we were shirtless and he was as well, after all, he is Vito. "Should I join in?" He said jokingly while laughing. Mal and I just kept staring in shock.

Vito backed out of the room smiling, obviously laughing. "Hey! You two won't believe what I just saw!" He yelled. I looked over at Mal and he got up and ran out the door. A couple seconds later he pulled Vito into the room. "You cannot say anything about us! Got it?" Mal said with that voice of his. It made me want to push Vito out of his hands and take Mal for myself.

"You got it." Vito said. Mal pushed him out of the room at shut the door. "Way to ruin the moment Vito." He said rolling his eyes. I smirked. "Oh Mike... Now where were we?" He layed down next to me and I rolled on top of him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mals P.O.V

After several more acts of romance, we were ever so inturrupted by a phone call. Mike picked up. "Hello?" He said. I watched him as he talking on the phone. I was breathing heavily. "Urr that's nobody, just watching some TV." Who was on the phone? "W-what? I mean great hehe!" He was nervous. I could see a worried look on his face. "Uh yeah this is great! See you soon!" Then he hung up.

"Zoey..." He said while looking at me in the eyes. "Shes- she's coming back?" I said with a shaky voice. "Tomorrow." He said.

"She's not coming between this." He said and pulled me closer and kissed me. He let off a smirk almost as evil as mine and there was a repeat of what happened before Vito came in. Maybe even more intense.

The last thing I remember was falling asleep in his arms with my face locked against his.