Plans

Mal's P.O.V

It's finally out there. Everybody knows about us. They sat there staring as we continued our furious kissed, then we pulled away. "You two... Are-" Manitoba stopped himself. "Yes." I responded. Mike looked at Zoey then me with an 'I'm happy' smile spread across his face.

It was completely silent again until I heard somebody get up. It was Zoey. She was getting teary eyed, about to cry. She had a broken heart... Yet the evil inside of me stayed and I felt I needed to make her jealous but I don't think Mike would agree.

She walked out the door and left. I could still hear her sobbing even though she was fairly far away. Poor girl, of course I don't mean it. Actually, I couldn't care less! Mike is mine and she can't change that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike's P.O.V

I made her cry... And I don't feel bad about it. I've toughened up, I'm no longer the nice guy who first appeared in Revenge of the Island. The shy guy who was afraid to show his true self. This could be a good thing! I can show Mal that I'm the same shy guy. That I can change, in a way that he would love.

8:27 Pm

Manitoba and Svetlana are in their room. Well... my parents' room. Where will everyone go when my family is back? I slid down the side of the counter and sat leaving against it. "Mike, what are you doing?" It was Mal. My oh so perfect boyfriend. "You're my boyfriend right?" I said to him. He looked at me and wrapped his arm around me. "Of course."

I leaned my head onto his shoulder. "When my family is back, were gonna run away. With Svetlana and Manitoba. We will leave a note of some sort and just go." I said in a half tired voice. He looked at me and smiled. I removed my head from his shoulder and got up, he looked confused for a moment until he knew what was happening.

I pulled him up and dragged him into my bedroom while snickering as silently as we could. "I think we should leave tomorrow." He whispered in my ear. "Lets wait a bit longer." I said as we sat down. He layed down and I put my head on his chest. He put his hand in my shirt and pulled it off then took his off.

I felt so warm when I put my head on his chest again. He grabbed my hand and held it tightly. He wrapped his other arm around me and pulled me in closer into an embrace. I felt so safe being in his arms, being so close to him as he protected me.

He pulled up the blanket so just our necks and up could be exposed. He kept both of his arms around me and I kept my head just barely seperated from his.

He closed his eyes and kissed me softly. I closed mine and I began to kiss him back vigorously and let our tongues dance as we layed next to each other.

He whispered in his low voice while keeping his mouth with mine. "I know it hasn't been long. And this may sound crazy but... I think I love you." I stopped for a second but kept my eyes closed. "And this may sound crazy... but I think I love you too." I whispered back. We both stopped at the same time and opened our eyes. I smiled at him and he laughed. At that point, I couldn't resist anymore and I put my hand down his blue jeans.