Come here, lover boy

Mals P.O.V

Mike went outside after our little, moment. After putting on my shirt I turned around to see Mike gazing at me. He flicked his head back and began to swim. Something about him being in nothing but that thin layer of boxers meant for water, made me want to jump in with him.

I looked around the house. 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms. I hope he doesn't expect me to sleep in a room with unicorns or with Manitoba and Svetlana. Which I'm fine with, I would get to sleep next to Mike's warm body, or on the couch where we locked lips.

I heard people coming inside so I tried to act natural and read... but who would catch an evil man reading a book about wizards. I ditched the book and went to the bathroom.

"Sveti, how 'bout we go get changed?" I could hear Manitoba say. They got in their room and I left the bathroom.

Mike was still out in the water, it's only 4 o' clock. what am I suppose to do for the next 5 hours until we probably go to sleep? I went outside and sat on a chair and watched Mike swim before he noticed me. He reached the surface of the water so I ripped off my shirt and leaned back as if I was tanning.

He gasped as he saw me 'tanning' and slowly got out of the pool and grabbed a towel by the door. "I know you aren't really tanning!" He said with amusement. I sat up. "Fine, maybe I wasn't." I replied, I could tell he was enjoying my deep voice.

Mike looked around him before dropping his towel and pulling me out of my chair. "Where are we-" He put his hand over my mouth. "Shh"

He was holding my hand until we were behind a shed like building, nothing but a couple bushes and a wall with nowhere for anybody to see us. I knew where this was going.

He used my own words towards me. "Come here, lover boy" He whispered in my ear. I grabbed his hand and put it on the outside wall of the shed and pulled him in close and kissed him furiously. He leaned against me and smiled while biting my lip. I whispered to him while trying to keep our lips together. "I guess we're a thing now" I could feel my smile getting as wide as his while I crept my hand onto his waist.

He turned so we're both leaning against the wall, separated for a moment. He looked around the corner and saw the couple kissing in the kitchen inside. He turned back to me and slid his hand down my leg into my pants and took them off slowly, I just had my boxers against his cold and wet swim shorts but I couldn't care less.

He had his hand on the inside of my boxers at the side and didn't move it or take it out. I did the same to him and he looked at my hand then at my eyes for a moment before beginning to talk.

"It may be much for one day, but that doesn't matter." He whispered softly, almost trying to sound as low as my voice. I could feel his large and warm hand on my thigh as he begins to rubs my leg. The feeling of it sent shivers through me

"Mike?" We heard yelling, it was Svetlana. We gasped. "Why are you behind the shed?"