Leaving it all

Mike's P.O.V

It's so close, today is my last day here. I've written a note already and I'm gonna put it on the coffee table. It seems like such a horrible thing to do, to leave my family like this, yet it's very exciting.

I look to my side to find Mal still asleep, typical Mal. I begin to get up slowly when he speaks. "Morning." His morning voice made me lay down once again to see him. I begin to laugh slightly. "What's so funny?" He asks, as well beginning to laugh a bit. "Your hair isn't covering your face for once, I've never seen that." He reached for his long dark brown hair and pushed it down,  I guess he liked to have that evil-yet-sexy look.

He put his hand on my chest. "This is our last day here..." He whispered. "Let's not waste it." We then began to get out of bed and he went to go open the door. "Mal, we should probably have clothes on before somebody gets scarred for life!" I said, he snickered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mal's P.O.V

It's gonna be strange leaving the comfort of Mike's bed, where we have all of our strongest memories, including last night. We spent about an hour getting all of his stuff. He was debating whether to take his trophies or not, he ended up taking them for memories of when we were all one. He's such a softie, but I like it.

"Mike... Are you sure this is right? Leaving your family like this?" I said quietly. I didn't want to sound too sincere or it would ruin my reputation of being a bad boy.

"I'm sure... If it means being with you three." He responded. Chester and Vito found their own places. I saw Vito making out with some beach girl and even surprisingly Chester had a girlfriend. All of our stuff was lined up beside the door. Mike has a car so we're driving it to who knows where. He got up and stretched slowly and walked to the lounge chair I was sitting on. He sat on the arm rest and put his hand on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He looked at me and chuckled. "Putting my hand on my boyfriend's shoulder." He replied. He knew I wanted to know why but before I could ask he turned and kissed my cheek. He was definitely the feminine one.

__________________________________________

"... Let's go Mal." He said, grabbing my hand. I opened the door and we walked through, into his car. I watched as his house got further and further away.  Where we were going was not decided yet, but we were gone.

"Mike, I'm glad you hit that button." I whispered in his ear then bit it lightly. "So am I." He replied.