What a great time

Mikes P.O.V

I felt him getting closer as his hand moved up against my chest. How can something feel so wrong, yet so right? At this point, I was uncontrollable.

One hand stayed with his, being held together. While the other was on his back sliding down. I felt my heart racing, was this about to happen?  "Don't think about it... Just go ahead." He whispered. His voice made me feel starstruck. I pulled him into a kiss. A heat was felt between him and I as he pushed me back against the armrest of the couch.

He was laying on me as he bit my top lip, his own way of getting me to feel better about everything that was happening. He ran his fingers through my hair with both of our eyes shut. The kiss lingered much longer than expected as he pulled me up and we stood up with our lips locked together. He took his fingers out of my hair and began to slide his hand down my back. This was sending shivers down my spine.

I could feel his large warm hand racing up my shirt while mine was on his lower back. He removed my shirt slowly and pulled back from the kiss for a brief moment. "Oh Mike." He said in the most sexy low voice he had. I stared at him in the eyes as he began to remove his shirt aswell. So strong and muscular...

Next thing I know he pulled me close again and we began to kiss again, much more violently. Our chests touched warmly and I put my hands in his hair as his we're back down my back again. I pulled away. "We'll finish this later."

I grabbed my shirt and headed outside and acted natural, claiming my shirt was off to join their swim. I looked back inside to see Mal picking up his shirt while I could see his naked back.