Complete and utter silence

Mike's P.O.V

We both stared at the empty hall where Zoey was standing. I was still leaned against Mal on the wall. I really wanted to continue, but I couldn't.

I turned around, about to start running after her. That's when his soft side came through. Mal grabbed my hand and pulled me back and looked at me with a worried face. "Mike..." He said, I couldn't resist and I hugged him. Mal still had evil inside of him, but he's gone soft. I've made him care.

"Mal... What are we gonna do?" I asked. "The only thing we can do..." He pulled him into a warm embrace. "We have to show the others. We can't tell them so they have to see us in the act." He said into my ear. This scared me, letting them know. At least we wouldn't have to hide it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mal's P.O.V

Everyone is awake now, sitting in the living room chatting away. Mike and I are standing in the kitchen. He looks away then into my eyes. "I'm ready."

He leans against the counter and pulls me close and kisses me for a few seconds. I push a glass off the table to get their attention. Once they were all looking, we wrapped our arms around each other and let off a long furious kiss that nobody understood the feeling of.

All you could hear was our passion next to the complete and utter silence.