Why would you say that?

Mikes P.O.V

After we were all done with eating, we we're talking for a couple hours. About Total Drama, my family and friends and we made some jokes about how Manitoba, the wilderness survivor, could cook.

I look up at the clock "7 o' clock already?" I said shocked, time flies by fast. "Where's Mal over here gonna sleep?" Manitoba asked. I look at Mal over my shoulder. " He'll get the couch." I said calmly, nobody saw me wink at him. I think he got the hint that he was definitely not sleeping on the couch.

"Well, Sveti and I are gonna go to the room." Manitoba said. It's only 7, I assure no sleeping will be going on in there. Then again the same goes for Mal and I. "I'll be reading in my room if you need me." I said, trying to act natural. I most definitely won't be reading.

I get up to my room and walk in and sit on my bed. I heard somebody coming closer. Assuming it was Mal, I went and opened the door and looked down the hall. It was him, coming to my room.

I stood next to my bed as he opened and closed the door carefully. So to not let the other two know he was in here. He walked in and stepped towards me slowly and out his hand on my shoulder. He slide his large hand down my arm until he reached my hand. He then pulled me towards him roughly.

He kissed me once then looked at me. "I'm not sure about this." I said looking down. "How could you said that?" He whispered in a disappointed voice. "It's Zo-" He kissed me again. My eyes closed as I realised, I may like Zoey and being around her. But when it comes to being with Mal, I feel like a kid in a candy store. Completely spoiled and excited.

"You can't get rid of me... at least not that easily." He whispered as he pulled me into another furious kiss and pushed me against my bed. I looked at him in the eyes as he stopped for a moment. He smirked at me like he could read my mind.

He began to pull his shirt off as he did the same to me. I felt amazed being right under him as he took his shirt off, revealing the eye candy under. He leaned back down and kissed me and for the first time, I could feel our tongues being together for more than a brief second.

Mals P.O.V

We were both shirtless and I was laying on top of him, kissing him roughly. I felt releaved as he didn't push me away, but seemed to pull me closer. It took me a moment to realise that one of his hands were in my hair, stroking my head. While the other was on my lower back, holding me down.

I used one of my hands to remove his pants and I eventually got to take off mine. Who knew good guy Mike would get this far with me, the malevolent one. I had one hand on his chest while the other next to him.

We completely drowned out everything that was going on around us. That's when I heard a voice. "Wooaahh, did I barge in at the wrong time?"