12

Henry Russels 

Tomas smells like he's concerned and his heartbeat is going really fast. Nowing that I'm safe, he hugs me with his head in the nook of my neck.

'Yeah, I'm fine.' I comfort him. 'We're safe for the moment. But I don't think that we'll have that long before they realize we're not in the van anymore.' I stand up and take the gun out. Wait, if I throw it in the water there will be nothing to find. No fingerprints or anything. Just in case that they want to search the gun if he has it back. I put it back on my back. This time I put my backpack on as well. Even though I hear Keaton growl.

'I don't like weapons.'

I shake my head at it. 'You are a weapon, Keaton.' I help them both up. 'You have fangs and claws. Together with high senes that can be quite deadly.'

Tomas' eyes go black for a moment.

'See what I mean.' I point at him. Only to see that his eyes go back to their normal clear brown eyes again. 'Let's go, already. You had some rest, so we're not gonna stop anytime soon.'

***

Now that I know that I'm on familiar ground again, I relax a bit. Apparently, that has an immediate effect on Tomas. How come that he is this close to me and yet he hasn't said a word. Only his name. Did something happen to his voice that he doesn't like to talk or is it something else?

My own muscles seem to object to me. With the Blackleaf pack so close we can take some rest.'Keaton, we'll take some rest.'

Relieved that he is, he takes his backpack off and takes a seat against a tree. 'For how long.'

'Get some sleep. We're safe.' Although we will probably be found by the morning, I can't stay up anymore. I need my rest as well. With my backpack off, I sit down myself. A smile comes up when I see that Keaton fell asleep.After I make myself comfortable, I feel an arm carefully.

Tomas comes to me with a bit of doubt in his eyes.

'It's okay.' I open my arms to him and he comes straight into my arms. Cuddling a little while nuzzling his head into my neck. Causing me to chuckle softly.

He puts his arm around me, trying to crawl further away in my arms. 'Thank you.' He whispers. This time with a small kiss on my neck.

A shiver goes over my spine.A pleasant one. I can't even stop a soft moan. God, what is this guy doing to me? Why does he only find the courage to talk a little at night? 'Get some sleep, okay. We're safe.' I play a bit with his hair in his neck. If I could only know what this is between him and me. I really like him but he's not my mate. Oh, why would I care? He seems to like me, I like him. Is that not more important. I pull him closer to me that I can feel his body. Smelling his scent. Apples and sandalwood. Together with the fresh smell of the oak trees and grass. My arm travels down a bit to his waist. Apparently, his shirt got up a bit, making me feel the soft yet muscular skin of his back.

Tomas moves a bit. Lifting his head up. His heartbeat is going a little quicker. While his eyes are shade darker. Yet biting his bottom lip.

I push my mind away. Follow your heart. I look down to his lips. Will he let me? I lay my hand on his cheek. It feels warm and this time it sends tingles through my body.

Dark brown eyes are looking back. More mysterious than ever. Even though the mood feels more aroused this time.

I lean more to him and bring my head closer. Our hearts seem to beat as one, while I get lost in his eyes. Almost like drowning but in a good way. Giving in to my heart, I kiss his lips and closing my eyes at the same time. Only because I have no idea what he's gonna do. Then I feel his soft lips.To hear him gasp but yet he kisses me back. Light and gentle at the same time. Together with his soft fingers who are finding their way to my naked back under my shirt.

Passion comes at it and I can't help to grind over him. Crushing his bottom lip to get access to his mouth. Which he grants me and our tongues find each other. It also spices things up and he turns me around that I have him on top of me. For a moment I break the kiss. 'What are you doing to me?' I breathe heavily and lick my lips.

Tomas brings his head closer. 'Don't know.' He takes initiative and attacks my lips. Moving his hips against mine. His tongue asks for more to deepen the kiss and I allow him. Taking the lead, he breaks it and leaving a trail of kisses to my neck. 'Bite me.'

Hearing those two words, I push him away a bit. 'Why?'

'Everything in me wants you to bite me. It's like I need it.' Tomas' brown eyes are now dark of passion and lust. Also something else. 'Bite me.' He bites my earlobe.

I enjoy it with my eyes closed. My heart seems to lead me that I have my head close to his neck.

'Bite me.' He nibble's my ear. 

***************************

I know it's not fair to stop at this point. Bear with me. With the next update, you will find out why. ;p 

Tell me you're thoughts, comment, and don't forget to vote. Untill next time. Enjoy reading.