21

Henry Russels 

Being that emotional sure brought a surprise along. It turns out that Tomas is actually a future alpha. I wonder which pack. Then again, what could've happened that he walked away from home since he's the future of his pack? Something big, it has to be.

Completely lost in my thoughts, I finish my last sandwich. Which we got before we left at the Blackleaf pack.

'Henry, America counts up to like thirty packs, if not more by now. We need a better plan to get to them.' Keaton starts. 'I don't even know who's leading the pack these days.'

Really? You don't have a record somewhere about all the packs and their alpha's. 'I'm sorry, what?' Did I hear this right?

'It's not like I have access to a computer or laptop but the records we have are slightly out of date.' Keaton looks at the ground. 'I know it needs an update but we have other things on our mind.'

I listen if there are other sounds around us. But all I hear are some birds in the sky, even a few chipmunks in the trees. Nothing. Really nothing. 'Tomas, I know you overheard something.'

Tomas just shrugged when he sips water from the bottle.

'How am I...'

'Henry?' Keaton warns me.

I shake my head. 'No, first of all, I hear nothing here. It's just us three. Second, he's a future alpha and three, we are kind of together so he deserves to know.' I swallow after the last bite of my sandwich. 'There is a Deadpool with names on it from werewolves who have a power.'

Again he shrugged.

'Fine.' At moments like this, it's hard with him because he doesn't want to talk with people around us. Even having Keaton here is enough that he won't say a word. Since I'm done eating, I take my shirt off. 'We run to Missouri where we change back. We walk the last part by foot.' One by one my shoes go off and I put everything in my bag.

'Good for me, but I'll change by the trees and not here.' Keaton walks away with his bag.

Not a moment later I'm being tackled on the ground. 'Tomas, get off of me.'

'No.' Sounds the whisper in my neck. 'All I wanted was for Keaton to go away.' He places a kiss under my ear. 'I will be by your side all the way. Anyone who comes near you...' He sobs.

'Than why did you shrug?'I want to know from him.

He lifts his head up.'Because you should tell me when your ready and your not. You're trying to make it up in case something will happen. I won't let you.'

Why is this guy so much a mystery to me? He really only talks when we're alone. Even then he only says what's necessary. The fact that he's a future alpha is a big surprise. 'You shouldn't have shrugged. It looked like you don't care.'

'But I do.' Tomas kisses me. 'I do care, especially when you're involved. I really like you, I care about you. Just because I shrugged doesn't mean that I don't care, because I do. For you.'

I cupped his face and pull him closer for a kiss. To move my arm around his neck while I deepen the kiss.

However, Tomas ends it.'There's a wolf between the trees waiting for us.'

I smile at him this time.'Should I consider myself lucky? You never talked this much in one day.' I can see he takes his clothes off.

This time he nods.

Here we go again. I turn to my bag to take my boxers off and put in. After I close the bag, I concentrate on my wolf. The whole process takes up to almost fifteen seconds but then I stand on all four. Not giving Tomas much time I jump to him and bite him soft into his shoulder. Satisfied with his yelp, I pick up my bag and run towards the trees.

Some growling comes from behind. Tomas, I know but I reach the treeline quicker. Where Keaton is waiting. Even with my bag in my muzzle, I bark to him. You'll be seeing my ass. I know the way around here. Not you. With my head held high, I go ahead of them.

Only to notice that Tomas is no longer behind me but next to me. Pounding his head into my side. Together with a snarl.

Oh, two can play that game. I throw my bag away with a swing. This time I push so hard in Tomas' ribs, I can hear a yelp but I continue on attacking him that he even ends up on his back. He wanted to learn to fight. He's gonna get it too then. I get my head closer to his and I lick his cheek. Furry.Gross. His own cheek is a lot softer.

Tomas tries to bite but he misses because I jump up. Twisting in the air to land on my paws.

Come on! Try me. Again I hear his growl. Though it doesn't have much effect on me. I stick my tongue out between my canines, licking my nose. I even lift my tail up. You have nothing on me. Quickly, like a shooting a bullet, I dive straight to Tomas underneath him and bite in his hind paw.

A short yelp sounds from him and he jumps away.

Fight back. Come on, I know you can do it. For the love of God, he's a bit taller than me as a wolf. His fur dirty blonde with his paws a shade darker. Just like the fur on his belly.

It doesn't take long or Keaton stands between us.

Get away, old one. Right, I need to tell him that Tomas wants to learn to fight again. That will include training sessions. In a serious tone, and deep I growl at Keaton. Causing him to get out of my way. Knowing that Tomas might use the distraction, I jump and not a second too late because he came at me. Now I'm able to bite him in his bum.

*********************

I'm sorry for not uploading for a while. 

I got pretty busy with another story that I'm working on. I'll put it in my planner on Sunday for the next update. 

The action is coming really fast. Just like some 'sexy time'. It's there, okay. 

Don't forget to leave a comment, to vote and hope to see your reactions to the next update.