40

Henry Russels 

The first thing I notice, when I wake up is that Tomas is still next to me but he moved in his sleep. For which I'm thankful right now. Or I need to be all difficult to get my arm back without waking him up. Since it's warm enough and with Tomas next to me, I didn't even bother to put some clothes on. 

I get up quickly and walk away. I blame my blatter for it because I could've pulled my mate closer. Only to walk a few trees away and stand behind the next one. I want to go back. Hurry up. It doesn't even take a minute or I'm done and I walk quickly back to where I left Tomas. Still asleep but this time on his back. Revealing his boxers to be really tight. He also didn't want to put many clothes because he wanted to feel me. I'll make you feel me. With a smirk, I place a kiss on his chest. Nothing yet. You know what, it's my turn. I'll let him feel what I usually feel.

Slowly I start to kiss him over his chest. Exploring every inch while I go down. Time to wake up, babe. With that thought in my mind, I kiss him right on his bulge that's getting harder every second.

He starts to breath heavier and writhing a bit.

Smiling I hear a moan coming from him. Although, he lifts his hips a bit and I take advantage of it to strip him from his boxers. His member stands tall and I kiss his groin first. Then on the top of him with another kiss. 

This time he wakes up and looks at me with lustful eyes. The sleep he had disappears quick.

Laying my lips over him, I start to tease him by licking, nibbling, sucking and everything I know. Causing to make Tomas writh under me like he can't lay still anymore.

'Henry.' His hands are looking for me.

Maybe he wants to put me on my back. 'Not this time.' I swallow the precum from him. With my head, I go down a bit and lift his hips up. Softly I push his buttcheeks to reveal the spot where he will feel me soon. Using my tongue on him, he gets to be out of breath. When it's wet enough, I push one finger in him and yet I look at him. The frown on his face says it's painful but I can smell the arousal on him. It does turn him on as well and that's my sign to keep going.

After a while, I even have three fingers in him. God, I want him so badly. I can even hear my wolf whining for it. Clawing at me to just do it. But I can't do that. Or he will feel a lot more pain and every pain he feels, makes me want to stop. My wolf wants to stop to make him feel better but I know that it will pass.

'I want you... Henry.' He stumbles over his words as he gasps for air. All over his body, he's tensed up. 

Only to give him a lick and then I spit in my own hand to rub it over myself. The shower still fresh in my mind, that it went a lot better when it's wet. This is it. I push myself in him and I can feel some resistance. Though, I push through and lay on top of him. Being still first to let him adjust. 'You always send me to the stars.' I whisper with my lips in his neck. 'Now you'll know what you do to me every time.' I start to kiss his neck on the side where my mark is, while I begin to move and thrust in and out of him.

Tomas digs his head deeper back. Exposing his neck, when his hands caress my chest.

From what I know, that I'm slowly getting sweaty. To get even deeper, I take his leg and put it on my shoulder. Not only does it give me more access to get deeper but I have one hand back and start to stroke him.

Heavy breathing through his nose, he pushes his lips on mine. Biting on my lower lip to get in my mouth.

I speed up thrusting in him and my hand moves equally fast over him. I moan myself while being out of breath, just like him. My high is getting closer and I can tell, even with my eyes closed, that Tomas is close too. I end the kiss to get some air again, getting to my top speed. Getting to let our release take over and send him straight to the moon and beyond. With a single last thrust, I experience my release and deep in him. Using my hand a few more, he comes too and it ends up on his stomach. Finally, we can try to catch our breath.

It's Tomas who turns us to a sitting position me in his arms. Still connected together. 'You're... wrong...' he gasps.

I give him a gentle kiss on the lips. 'About what?' Seemingly, I get air again in my lungs. Making it easier to breathe. 

'About... showing me... the stars.' He buries his head in my neck. 'I didn't see any of them.'

What? Is he joking or what? I lift his head up and see that his eyes are closed. 'Tomas.' I'm pretty sure that he felt the same way as I do. Happy, lazy and satisfied. The arousal from before is slowly fading but love comes for in return. 

Tomas shakes his head. 'I didn't... see... the stars.' He licks his lips. 'On a... moment...like that... I can only... see your face...' He opens his eyes and they are so dark. 'More like I saw the moon and... I didn't... wanted to... come back down.' He says still out of breath.

That's better. 'Well... now you know... what... you do to me.' I'm slowly getting my breath back under control. 'I love it, but this time I wanted you to know what you do to me.'

'I'd loved it too.' He confesses to me. 

***********************

And another one. Short, but another update. 

Hope you like it. Don't forget to like, share, comment, and to vote.                                                    Femke here's your favorite part, I guess. ;)