Three

"How's your face?" Debs asked. It's been about a month since Parker and I broke up.

"It feels fine. No change from last week." I said, softly touching my mouth.

It was still a bit swollen, but the doctor said it'd be like that for a while due to the amount of blunt force there was to my face.

"Looks like we're getting new neighbors down the block. Adamecs got kicked to the curb." Carl said, walking in.

"Are those hickeys?" Debbie asked. I turned around and saw that Carl had hickeys up and down his neck.

"Holly and Ellie threw a party last night. Those skanks are randy." He said.

"They threw a party?" Debbie asked.

"Mostly older kids. Probably didn't want anyone who looked too young." He said, looking at Debbie.

"I don't look young." Debbie retorted.

"They said no virgins. You're a virgin." He said.

"You're a virgin, they let you in." She told him.

"I provide a service." He said, putting cans in the cupboard.

"Huh, What 'service'?" Debbie asked. I looked up, hoping he wouldn't say something dumb.

"They make me give them oral in exchange for letting me stick around." He said.

I scoffed and went upstairs to my room which Lip was still letting me rent out. I sat and listened to the conversation downstairs with the door open.

"What's the point of being a virgin anyways? Nobody cares when a guy loses it, but when a girl does it's this huge deal." She said.

I got up and shut the door. A few seconds later, Debbie walked in.

"We're throwing a party." She said, shutting the door behind her.

"Why, Debs?" I asked.

"Well you may not get it because you're not a virgin, lucky, by the way, and I need to lose my virginity before Carl or I'll never hear the end of it." Debbie said.

"I mean sure, I'll help you with the party, I don't mind." I said. "Just tell me what you want me to do and I can do it." I told her.

"I'll tell Fiona, so you don't need to worry about that." She said. "You just dress super hot." Debbie said, walking out.

I continued doing my hair and makeup for tonight when I heard Fiona.

"Debs! Lip! Isabel! Come and get it!" She said. Lip and I went downstairs.

"Hey, you feeling better?" Fiona asked Lip.

"Yeah, my blisters are finally opening up, so I'm in the pain portion of the healing process now." He said, chuckling. I began eating when Carl walked in.

"I need some help terrorizing the lesbos after dinner." He said.

"Lesbos?" Fiona asked.

"They're moving in down the street. Frank says they're gonna screw up the whole neighborhood. More cops, flowers, paint their houses, shit like that." He said.

"That sounds like it could be a good thing though." I said, looking up at Fiona.

"That could be a good thing. A way for us to get out of the hood without leaving." She said, putting cups down on the table.

"Frank says that's a bad thing." Carl said.

"Why? Cause you and Debs could go to a school without metal detectors? Liam could play in a park without empty crack vials?" She asked. "Debs! Come on! It's getting cold!"