Fourteen

We finally got back to the house after dropping Lip off at the train station. When Sean stopped the car, Mickey got out and grabbed Liam. Debbie and I got out from the other side.

"Hey, you need a lift out there again tomorrow?" Sean asked Mickey.

"No, thanks, I'll have my own car." Mickey said, shutting the door.

"You get roofies, I'll Google waterboarding." Debbie said.

"I say we put batter leads on her nipples and light her up like a fucking Christmas tree." Mickey said.

"So we're really doing this?" I asked as we got to the door.

"Fuck yeah we are." Mickey said.

"You may not care because you're not with Carl anymore, but they're my brothers and I'm gonna help them out." Debbie said.

"Iz, Debs, you guys hungry?" She asked us.

"Nah, I'm okay." I told her.

"No." Debbie responded.

"You okay with Liam if I go out?" Fiona asked.

"Yeah." Debbie said.

"And no torturing Sammi, right?" She asked us. We looked at her and walked inside.

"Guys?" She asked. We just continued to walk inside. We closed the door.

"Debbie, what the fuck was that in the car?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You've been making me feel like shit all day for sleeping with my boyfriend who isn't your brother." I said.

"You knew that Carl hated him. You knew that Carl was going to be in in juvie. If you're just looking for a quick fuck, go ahead, go for Lip next since you're trying to make your way around." Debbie said.

"One, Lip is like my brother, I would never fucking do that. I see him as my brother and my brother only. Two, what the hell did you expect me to do? Wait for a year? Sit on my ass while he's in juvie? No! Just because Carl and I had sex, doesn't mean that I need to stay with him forever. He had no problem going down on girls. Why is it an issue now that I'm with Colin?" I asked. "Stay the fuck out of my relationship. I'm not with your brother anymore. Get over it." I told her, walking away. I walked towards Mickey and Debbie went upstairs. We heard the front door open. Mickey quickly put roofies in her drink and walked away from it. Mickey and I sat on the couch.

"Hey, guys. I'm just getting the last of my stuff." Sammi said.

"Nobody gives a shit." Mickey and I said, looking at the tv. She scoffed and walked away.

"I'll be back." I said, patting Mickey's leg and walking upstairs. I walked into Debbie's room. She was on the computer

"Look, I'm sorry about what I said out there. You know I didn't mean it." I told her.

"Leave me alone." Debbie said.

"Debs I said I—" There was a knock.

"Who is it?" Debbie asked. Mickey walked in.

"Yo. About Sammi—"

"Shut the door." Debbie said. "I came up with a plan."

"Thought we already did that." Mickey said, pointing to outside the door.

"Shut the door." Debbie repeated.

"All right." Mickey said, shutting the door.

"When Sammi comes back to put the rest of her stuff in the moving crate, we put roofies in the soda." Debbie said. "When she passes out, we tie her up." She said. "So when will you have the roofies?"