Twelve

"Hey, Debs. Derek." I said, smiling.

"Hey." Derek and Debbie responded smiling.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Upstairs." Debbie said, walking with Derek. I stayed on my phone until Sammi walked through the door. I looked at her and then saw some army guys behind her. I stood up and walked by the stairs.

"Sammi, what the fuck did you do?" I asked her. She just looked at me.

"Go upstairs." One of the guys ordered.

"No. That's my fucking brother, Sammi! What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked her.

"He was never your 'brother', you just needed somewhere to crash because of your shitty life." She said.

"Oh my god, Sammi. Carl is behind bars! You got what you wanted! Why do you insist on ruining everybody else's lives too?" I asked.

"Get upstairs, now." The other MP ordered. I shook my head and stood at the top of the stairs where I would still be able to see what's going on. Ian and Mickey walked through the door.

"Hi Ian." She said, standing up.

"We're going on a date." Ian said, with his arms around Mickey.

"Fuck yes we are." Mickey said. "I'm gonna get a steak so rare it's gonna scream when I bite it, like mmmmmm." He said. They both starting making cow noises.

"Listen, Listen, Ian, I want you to know you are a really good kid with a big heart. You have some hard times ahead of you, but you're going to do great." She said to him.

"Okay?" He said.

"Gentlemen, this is Ian Gallagher." She said, as the men walked in. Tears rolled down my face and I covered my mouth. "I think they're ready to take him to jail now."

"Why, Sammi?" He asked. My tears started coming down my face faster. They ran towards him and Mickey helped fighting them off. One of the men threw Mickey. I got up.

"Stop! Please stop!" I shouted, crying. I watched them handcuff Ian and take him out. I ran outside after Mickey.

"You can't just drag him out of his fucking house! He's sick for fucks sake!" Mickey shouted. I saw Fiona running towards us.

"What the fuck is going on?" Fiona asked. They both ran towards the cop car.

"Where are you taking him?" Mickey asked. They pushed him off of them. "Tell me where the fuck you're taking him, he didn't do anything!"

The car drove off.

"It's a shame when someone you love gets taken away, isn't it?" She asked running back in the house. We all stared at the house.

"I'm gonna fucking kill her." I said.

"Were you there?" Mickey asked, pointing to the house.

"Yeah, I got there just before you guys and-and I walked in and they were there." I said.

"Why did you do anything, Isabel?" Mickey asked me.

"I'm a five foot 15 year old and I weigh 102, did you really think I could go up against those guys?" I asked, pointing to myself.

"Come on, lets just go inside." Fiona said.

"Actually, I'm crashing at a friend's house tonight." I said. Fiona nodded and hugged me.

"Be safe." She said. I nodded.

"See ya, kid." Mickey said. They both walked inside the house and I walked to Colin's house.

I felt bad not telling them that Colin was my boyfriend, but I just knew that it wasn't the right time...

"Hey, baby." Colin said, kissing me. He was washing dishes.

"Hey." I said, smiling, walking into the kitchen and sitting on the counter.

"You okay?" He asked, turning around to face me and leaning onto the counter opposite of me.

"My ex's brother. Ian. He was arrested by MPs tonight." I said.

"Oh shit. Is he okay?" He asked.

"I don't know. We're gonna go see him tomorrow and then I'm going to visit Carl for a bit." I said to him.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANYTHING SEXUAL THEN SKIP THIS ENTIRE PART.

"Why do you need to see Carl?" He asked, walking towards me.

"Just to see if he's okay in there. I'm not going to do anything with him." I said. "He is behind a glass." I told him.

"I trust you, I just don't trust him." He said, wrapping my legs around his waist. He started kissing my neck.

"Babe, Stop. Your sister is upstairs sleeping and your mom is coming home any minute." I said. He kissed my neck.

"My sister's a heavy sleeper. She won't hear us." He said, pulling my underwear down. He unzipped his pants and pulled me towards him.

"Fine. Make it quick." I told him. He thrusted into me and I gasped at the feeling that I had yet to get used to.

"Colin." I moaned, quietly. He continued an in and out motion.

"That's my name, baby girl. Don't wear it out." He said, biting his lip.

"Your family eats food on this counter." I whispered in his ear. He continued thrusting into me. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it off.

"Let's go into my room then." He said. He pulled out, picking the underwear and shirt off, then carrying me up the stairs into his bedroom. He shut the door and locked it.

"Where were we?" I asked, taking the rest of my clothes off.

"That's right." He said, taking off his pants and boxers, coming onto the bed. He put on a condom and thrusted into me again and continued the same motions he was doing in the kitchen.

"Oh, god." I said, gripping his back with my hands, being careful with the bruised parts of his body. "I'm close." I told him.

"No, not yet." He said. I groaned. He continued doing in and out motions. "Now." He said. I moaned in pleasure and so did he. We both finished. He fell to the side of me.

OKAY GROSS PART OVER I HATED WRITING THAT SO MUCH

"Wow." I said. I faced him.

"Yeah." He said.

"Damn. You left some good hickeys on me." I said.

"Means you're my girl." He said.

"Okay." I said. "I'm gonna shower so that I can get into bed comfortably." I said, smiling.

"Want me to join you?" He asked.

"No, I'm fine." I said. I walked up to him and kissed him then went to take a shower.

God... what am I supposed to tell Carl? I can't go see him the day after I had sex with the guy I told him I didn't like... fuck. What do I do now?

I got out of the shower and I put some of Colin's pajamas on. I saw that he'd fallen asleep. I went up to him and kissed his cheek. I left his room and walked over to my room, got into bed, and fell asleep.