The Wedding

I walk down to breakfast earlier than normal. There were a couple people from other houses scattered around. Ginny, Parvati, and Luna were sitting at the Gryffindor table. I go and sit with them but before I do I glance at the staff and Snape is sitting there staring at me. I blush.

I sit next down to my friends as the morning crowd started coming in. Soon I was surrounded by all of our friends. Ron, Harry, Dean, Seamus, and the three that were already in here. We eat and just as I was about to leave to go to the library Dumbledore, McGonagall, and you guessed it...... Snape.

"Miss Granger," Dumbledore says calmly. "It's time."

I get up "I'll see you guys later, bye." I tell my friends knowing I'll have to explain everything to them later. We walk to Dumbledores office and I am sweating the whole time. We walk up to the door and the Gargoyle comes to life.

"Ahhhhhhh. Time for the wedding. A lion and a snake. Let's see how this ends up. Password?" He drawls.

"Pepper Imps," Dumbledore says and walks us in. When we walk in I see my parents my Mum is crying and my dad looks pissed. I gulp.

Dumbledore walks us through the process and soon I am standing face to face with Professor Snape. Holding his hands. Staring into his deep black eyes.

Dumbledore starts his speech. When he finally gets to the part where it's going to happen.

"Severus Tobias Snape, do you take this woman as your lawfully wedded wife?" He asks Snape.

"I do." He says surprisingly calm.

"Hermione Jean Granger." He clears his throat "Do you take this man as your lawfully wedded husband" 

"I do," I say shakily. I hear my mother start crying loader and my dad looks even more pissed as I say those two life-changing words. 

"Severus, you may kiss your bride," Dumbledore says smiling. That git. He's enjoying this. Snape puts his hand flat on my lower back and pushes me toward him. I really hate doing this. I really don't want to do this. But I do. I lean up and just let this older man kiss me. And.... and his lips are...... Soft! That's a surprise. About two seconds later he pulls away and walks out of the room.

"Well congratulations Mrs. Snape." With that, I run out of the room crying. To my room where my friends Ron, Harry, and Ginny are waiting for me.