Taken

A/N

My Wattpad is working now. Yayyy!!! But for some stupid reason my stupid Grammerly is not working so sorry for any spelling mistakes as you might know my spelling is horrible. I will tell you other important things at the end of the story. So now that is said enjoy the story. 

(Hermione's POV)

I wake up cold, shivering and....... wet? I sit up, taking note of where I am. I look around. I'm in a large dark room. There is a very small window above of where I'm sitting. To small and to small to climb through. I must still be in Hogwarts because if I left the castle Dumbledore would get notified. I get up and try to walk around and find a way out when I'm realize I'm chained to the wall by a shackle around my ankle. 

I sit back down, my mind a little fuzzy, trying to find out when to do. When I see that I have only my bra and knickers on. And I'm really really dirty.

"How long have I been here?" I think aloud. "Hello? Severus? Severus?" I yell.

"Tst tst tst." I hear coming from the dark side of the room. A dark, looming figure moving towards me. "My little pet has awoken. How are you my darling."

I know that voice. It sounds vaguely familiar. 

"W-where am I." I ask shakily. 

"Oh, you're still at Hogwarts, my dear. But you don't need to try and yell for help. No one will come and help you filthy mud blood." With that a raven hared woman kicked me in my temple and I black out. 

A/N

Okay everyone I know what I have said in the past but I am ending this story in the next couple chapters. But don't worry I most definitely will write more Snamione stories in the future. I am actually currently writing one right now. It is called Second Thoughts. So if you are not currently reading it you should. Also check out my other Snamione story Of all of The People and my Snape's Daughter story called The Daughter of a Slytherin Prince. So please don't be to mad at me. Goodbye. <3