Friends Again

(Two months until the first task.)

"Harry Potter you listen to me right now?" I yell at Harry as he walks away. "I don't care if you don't like him. I'm your friend and I intend to still be your friend. Even though you hate him. I can't control Ron but admit it you need me for this task."

"I know. I'm sorry." He tells me both looking and sounding tired.

"Wow, that was easy." I give him a hug. "Now! I tell you to know that me being married to Snape will have a lot of benefits. He knows what the first task is. And I am telling you that I will try my hardest to get it out of him." We go and sit in a booth in the Gryffindor common room. We were talking for a while when Ron walks in.

"Hey, I thought we weren't talking to her?" Ron growls at Harry.

"Ron stop acting like a child. I need her help for this tournament and besides that shes our friend. Just because we don't like him doesn't mean we don't like our best friend. Now sit down and shut up." Harry says to Ron. He sits down not looking happy.

"Well, I am going to go and try and get it out of him. See ya guys later." I say and stride out of the room without another word.

I kind of speed walk to the dungeons. Which seem less gloomy these days. I burst open his door. And there sitting on the couch is Lucius, Narcissa, and Bellatrix Lestrange who I have never met before. I know they know. And I know they're okay with it, unlike my friends but they still scare me a little. Dracos even nicer to me.

"Where's Snape?" I ask looking at them.

"Helping with the first task," Narcissa tells me kindly motioning me to sit across from her.

"Hmmm," I say sitting down. "Did he by chance tell you what the first task is going to be?"

"No, he did not. He said it was a secret." Lucius chimes in.

"Oh, If he does please, please tell me." I plead.

"We will, darling," Narcissa assures me with a smile.

"I have to go. I might catch him on the way to the library. Bye."

"Bye." Narcissa returns as I leave the room. I walk up to the library. Into the small section of Muggle books. Grab one and start reading. It's really good and called Red Queen. I end up falling asleep in the library. But nobody wakes me.