The First Task

(Two weeks until the first task.)

I run all the way from the dungeons to the boy's dormitory. Into Ron and Harry's room. Falling on my knees out of breath.

"Dragons! Dragons are the first task!" I can barely breathe out.

"What!" Both boys say.

"What will we be doing?" Harry asks somewhat excited.

"Fighting them," I say still out of breath. "Retrieving some sort of egg."

"How did you get him to tell you?" Harry asks.

"Bought him a chocolate cauldron. They're his favorite." I respond quietly.

"Of course." Ron buts in.

"That man really likes chocolate." I laugh.

We talk for a while. I soon have to go due to hunger. I normally have dinner with Severus now. As we eat and thank him and thank him for telling me. 

"Never again! Never again will I let you bribe me into telling you something." He says playfully serious. 

"We'll see." I laugh. He ends up laughing too. Then he flicks a green bean at me and we war it out. Throwing food at each other. The house elves are going to be pissed when they see this mess. He doesn't call them though. He just waves his wand and it's all cleaned. Including us.

We end up curled up on his couch. Asleep after hours of reading. I wake up at about six thirty in the morning and kiss his forehead before dozing off again.