At The Manor

(Third POV)

It a cold dining room of a manor sits many people at a long dark table. All talking at once. A tall, noseless, bald man walks down and takes a seat at the head of the table.

"Silence, silence." Immediately everyone goes silent.

"It is good to see every one of you." He hisses. "I know its... been a while." He surveys everyone in the room. Way fewer members that he had left only months ago. 

  At his right is his most trusted servant, Severus Snape. Next to him is Bellatrix who seems to be kicking Severus under the table. She freezes up when he notices. The next three are the Malfoys. Narcissa the Draco Then Lucius. Then last is Yaxley.

On his left is Dolohov, Alecto, Amycus, and Grayback.

"I have to say that I'm... disappointed." He looks at them one last time. "Severus this meeting does not concern you. You may leave."

"Are you sure My Lord." He replies calmly.

"Yes, you... exceed my expectations."

Severus gives a curt nod and leaves.

"Bella, go check if he has truly left." He whispers. She gets up and runs out. Moments later she comes back and reports.

"I saw him apparate out, My Lord."

"Good, good. Now onto the subject of this meeting. I'm sure you have read in the Prophet or possibly met this... this girl Severus is now... married to." He looks over at the Malfoys. "She seems to be taking away his attention from our... cause. That needs to be fixed. She needs to be killed or hidden somewhere. She could be a useful slave."

Draco trys not to gasp at these words. He knows how much Hermione means to his God Father. And to Harry. He will have to inform them. At least try. Narcissa trys not to burst out crying because she has become attached to the witch. Same with Bellatrix. Lucius keeps his cool.

He addresses a couple other things before the meeting is over. Everyone leaves. The Dark Lord going to his undisclosed location in Albania.

That's when the crying starts.

"Luc- Lucius we have to stop him. We have to wa-warn Sev-Severus." Narcissa balls out.

"Yes, yes I know. Stay here. All three of you. If he comes back just tell him I went to Diagon Alley." Lucius quickly hugs and kisses Narcissa and apparates to Hogwarts gate. He runs up the long path up to the castle. In through the doors which were closed. Disturbing Filch. He runs down to the dungeons where the clueless Hermione and Severus wait to hear their fate.