Oliver x Reader

My favorite vocaloid, so easy to guess. Maybe I should do Len next? Who knows. I NEED REQUESTS PEOPLEZ!!!

"Good morning! Time to start the day!" You wake up and stretch your arms out wide. It was eleven or so and a Saturday, automatically a good day for you. You sit up just as your cat jumps onto your bed and into your lap. "Good morning Kirby!" The cat meows and purrs as you stroke his back. 

You stretch again but Kirby lays down on your legs. You sigh and reach for your tablet on the table next to your bed. Kirby purrs in the little ball he curled up in and you stroke him gently and slowly. Once you were certain he was asleep, you open the tablet and immediately go to YouTube.

You search up your favorite vocaloid, Oliver, and songs he sings. As well as songs people have moderated to have him sing like your personal favorite, The Lost One's Weeping. You play that song and open up a separate app, safari, so you could go onto Wattpad to make a fanfiction about your favorite song. You were waiting for the perfect day, like this one, to do your favorite song.

The small box playing the Oliver Cover playing loudly and your cat sleeping in your lap you began to type with speedy thumbs a story that fits into the song. You had this:

Haruki studied the board in utter confusion. His glasses pressed up against the bridge of his nose and his schoolboy's uniform pressed and tidy. He had no clue what was written for the whole class to see. Some sort of Kanji he did not understand. 'I have to get used to not understanding.' He sighed quietly to himself as he desperately tried to decipher the message on the board before the teacher moved on.

It was familiar, on the tip of his tongue. 'I know this one, what does it mean?!' He was mentally screaming and scolding himself for not knowing this, the language of his homeland. He had to know this if he was going to get anywhere in his life. 'What is this? How do I not know this?!' He pressed his glasses tighter to his face as he just kept searching for the answer inside his mind but failing miserably.

In a small hope that somewhere in the room was a cheat sheet where he could find it, but no avail would relieve Haruki. He looked at the other students in the fifth grade classroom. They all were smiling or had that look that clearly conveyed they knew what the kanji meant. He gulped and look back to the board, his jet black hair falling over his face and his frantic eyes looking from the board to the walls and back again.

That was when he met eyes with his mentor. She shook her head at his helplessness. She walked over to the board, figuring out he wouldn't know. She tapped her fingernail on the blackboard next to the kanji. "This means child." She stared Haruki down, causing the whole class to look at him in either disappointment or mockery. Heat rushed to his cheeks and rushed across his whole face, feeling as though it had knocked his glasses right off. His purple orbs looking straight downwards. He was ashamed of himself.

'Why do I even try if I am cursed to fail?' He held back the hot tears wanting to stream down his face and cry himself a river. 'How Come I am the only one who can't do it? I don't See them struggling.' His whole mood changed from pathetic to envious of his classmates who could read Japanese just fine. 'Why am I the only one not able to read it?!' His fists clenched under the desks as he forced himself to look back up to the blackboard. A new Kanji was written. 'I will get this one. I will beat them and show I'm not worthless!' He studied it, pressing his glasses towards his eyes again focused as a predator awaiting its prey.

No use, it was still confusing. He had literally no clue what that symbol on the blackboard meant. It couldn't be child, since they just went over that one. 'Why is this so difficult?! If only I was smart like the rest of my class.' That's when his gaze went to the window across the room. A Snow White cat was resting on a tree branch, staring right into his eyes.