Miku X Reader

Ever heard of a game called seven minutes in heaven?

You sat in a circle with your friends. Your palms were sweaty and your face flsuhed. Why did you have to play this game? Your crush was here!

The game was called seven minutes in heaven, and you drew an item out of a hat and that would convey who you spend that seven minutes with in a closet. No light, no chickening out. 

'What if I got Miku?!'

Your hand thoroughly scoured the bag when it felt a smooth, straight, pole-like item catching your attention. You pull it out to reveal a leek.

'Great gods oh mighty why?'

"Hey! My leek!"

The peppy teal pigtailed idol smiled at it and her eyes moved up to meet your own. Her cheeky grin made you blush.

She grabbed your free ha d and without skipping  beat, elf you to the closet where she slammed the door shut. She grinned at you in the dark could feel her nearing closer and closer.

She whispered your name, and then she confessed her love To you. Time seemed to freeze as your lips nearly met.

Then Rin opened the door.

You ahve never been do embarassed in your entire life.

Yeah, short and awful. 

Those of you who know me from google plus, I had to quit. Reasons classified, but I am allowed to keep wattpad so here we are!

XD

~Aka