Gakupo x Reader

No comment here, just letting you read my crappy works.

The sun is bright and it isn't reflecting off of your shimmering hair and brilliant eyes. You were walking around the plaza in melancholy. Your mood did not match the weather today.

You have a hand on your stomach depressingly and you constantly sigh. It hurt, really bad. You hated it but you had to deal with it. Even if he left you.

You were happily dating and engaged to the love of your life, and he loved you. But you had two tiny little secrets. One: you were a huge fan of vocaloid, and that was the one he found out. He thought you were a weeb. You were NOT a weeb! You just loved the music they make! Ecspecially Gakupo Camui. Two: You were two months preganant and it wasn't showing that Much but it still was apparent. Your oblivious fiancé had no clue that you would Ben blessed with a tiny son or daughter.

He kicked you out of the house, started to despise you. He hit you and screamed at you to go away and how liking that crap was a sin. You had your Own likes and dislikes, why couldn't he respect that? But it was too late now. Maybe he wasn't the one. But you had a bigger problem now.

How would you raise a child with no job, no money, and now no home? 

You sigh again, sitting down on a bench. You look at the grass on between the space of your feet gloomily. The child deserved better than what you could provide, and th would be due in about six to seven months. Alone. Just you and your pain for seven whole months.

You look up and meet eyes with someone vaguely familiar. His eyes sparkled and his slick purple hair pulled into a ponytail. 'No, it can't be.' 

Your face flushes as you realize that's the man looking into your eyes was the one and only Gakupo Camui.

'But, he's a vocaloid! A robot, a fictional program who sings! How can he be here?!' He approaches you. "Are you okay, ma'am?" His face was gorgeous. He wore his normal outfit similarities to a traditional samurai's. 'Great gods of glory! He's hotter in real life!' "Y-yes sir." He cocks his head, clearly not believing you. "Do you know me?" 

You had three choices at this point. You could either lie and say no, say you do know of him calmly, or you could fangirl the heck out.

You did the last option without realizing it was done beforehand you did it.

"Are you kidding?! You are the Gakupo Camui! The best vocaloid who sing song the most amazing songs and thbest song in the seven deadly sins series! Your voice can Ben one of the deepest and you ahve one of the most yandere songs in all of vocaloid! On the top ten list of all! Including UTAUloid! Of course I know you!" You cover your mouth with your hand as soon as the damage was done, 'Crap.'

All he did was smile. "Good." He sat down next to you and you both had a lovely chat. He said there was a job opening up for a songwriter and you took it happily, writing the best Gakupo songs ever. Your baby did grow and you made friends with all the vocaloids, working for them and creating lovely melodies. But you preferred to make them for Gakupo. 

The week before your birth, you made a song similar to Ur Amote Lovers called Rollercoaster Ride and it was basically your autobiography. You had none other than Gakupo, Gumi, Meiko, and Kaito sing it as a quartet.

The baby's name was Akita. And you loved him so. He would be raised In a huge family consisting of many vocaloids, and Gakupo promised to be the fatherly figure in his precious life.

No comment. Just a bunch of sadness. Also melancholy is my absolute FAVORITE word!

Have fun

~Aka