The Fridge

I'm on the trampolines with AJ and Jordan. There are two girls there, one of which is blonde. The two girls use a plastic object thing to shrink themselves into tiny insects. They steal my pen and try to write something on the plastic object. I call them a rude word. They start flying around me and being annoying. I walk inside past AJ's Mum, who is sitting at the bench and talking to another woman. They tell me that they came and sat out here because they heard me shouting at the cats. I remember shouting at the cats, but I wonder if they heard me call the insect girls ****. On the floor in the kitchen there are a bunch of cupcakes and treats. I want to eat something but I feel like I don't deserve it for swearing at the insect girls. I go to the toilet. When I come back, I wonder if I could use the plastic object to shrink myself into Ant-Man. AJ's Mum is sitting next to my dad at the bench and they ask me to pass them a cup of peanuts from the kitchen floor, so I do. The microwave is now sitting on the floor. I want to microwave a large bit of doughy food, but it's too big, so I put it on top of the microwave and turn it on. There is a couple sitting just in front of me. The man is black and the woman is white with blonde hair. The woman is worried but the man calms her down. My dad is talking about making a hi-tech security system around our house. I imagine guns and a secret place to store the fridge. I'm walking home from school. I catch up to Blair and begin talking to him as we walk down a broken staircase. I talk to him about what I used to think heaven would look like. I tell him I would have a heaven house with a heaven fridge that I would pass down to my great great grandchildren. We walk down a street, now heading in the opposite direction of where we were just heading. We are now walking to school. I look at Blair and think about how we had that nice chat on Instagram a couple of days ago. I try to talk to him a bit more, but he and a girl begin talking and ignore me. So I start walking with another boy who happily talks to me until he starts ignoring me as well. I realise that I've walked too far and that my whanau class is behind me. I'm standing on a bridge. As I turn around I see Lucy walking underneath. I think about saying hi to her and asking her how Melbourne was, but I remember that I already said that to her. I walk halfway across the bridge and line up. I see Sophie climb along the outside of the bridge, risking her life so that she can get a good spot standing next to her friends. I look at the sun dramatically. The dream ends.