The Wall

I'm sitting on the school field with Jordan and some kind of cross country day is on where people are called up individually to run. Jordan and I go and sit next to DJ, who tries to make me go away at first, but eventually lets me stay. A teacher announces that it's time for Josh to get up and sing for us, and I realise that I haven't been called to run at all. Then we all have to run, so Jordan and I follow AJ, but he realises he's running the wrong way and turns around, leaving just Jordan and I running the wrong way through everyone. Jordan drops a ball of ice and it melts as it hits the ground. I get mad at him because I owned the ice ball. Now I'm running down some stairs to get to the room in a building where I'm meant to be sleeping for a school thing. The other boys took a different route so I have reached the room before them. I realise that the girls are sleeping in the next room. DJ is here now and I try to whisper to him to get his attention but he's too busy talking to an old man in the room who looks like a caretaker or janitor or something. I hear one of the girls in the next room teasing me for being too loud. I get DJ's attention and point to a big square hole in the wall between our room and the girls room. He does that laugh that he does when he gets really nervous. I accidentally break part of the wall and the caretaker becomes mad at me. I sit on a chair at the wall and he starts shooting at me with a water gun. The water is cold and it makes me squirm and fall over backwards on my chair, then the wall comes down after me. DJ laughs at me, but the old man is furious. I apologise and tell him that the water was cold, and he tells me that he's going to make everything around me cold and starts shooting me hard in the face with water. I do nothing because I deserve it, then I end up on the ground somehow. I consider taking my bag off my back because I have an iPad in there, but  he would probably keep wetting my bag anyway. I think about how I have to wait until June for the Avengers to come out.