Fighting the Monster

I'm staying at some old house with some other people at night. I've just been somewhere and I'm walking back to the house. A police car parks just by the driveway so I walk a bit faster in case it's stopped for me. I head inside. The police show up and complain about how messy the garage is, and how a van won't be able to fit in there. We begin cleaning up the garage. My Grandad throws some of his dirty clothes at me and tells me to put them away. I don't want to pick them up so I use a DVD case to shove them across the room. But my Nana tells me to take the clothes somewhere so I pick them up with 2 fingers and walk out of the room. Later, I walk down to a tap with some family friends to fill a cup with water. I have to be careful not to push the button on the tap too hard or it will wake up the demogorgon. I push the button softly but the water sprays out anyway. My friends get frustrated at me. I quickly drink my water then look at where the monster is coming out of the ground. We run and crouch behind a very small hedge as we wait for it to come. My friend Luke talks about how majestic it looks when its head comes out of the ground. It begins to walk around the corner so we quickly run back to the house. I worry about leading it there because I don't want it inside. We jump onto the roof, and Luke finds a gun he says that people were testing out. Someone starts shooting the demogorgon with it, but this makes it angry. For some reason, it is wearing human clothes, which it rips off before leaping onto the roof. I jump off the roof and hope it doesn't see me do so. I run into the house and downstairs into the basement where I hide. I hear it coming after me.